Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get over it pda parent. Your daughters team lost and it’s okay. The point is there will always be competitive teams out there with great athletes. Get over yourself.
    Sorry but as long as you bring it up I will address it accordingly so NOPE I am not getting over myself with that and yes I am a PDA parent and proud to say that but also proud to see all these young kids living the dream or trying to live the dream that some of us once lived and thats being a kid and playing a sport that they love or like a lot. Unfortunately I need played soccer but I get it and I cheer for ALL kids to have success. So please don't come at me with that mess.

Comment

Hehehehe. Loss still stings. He/she said it was okay.

Sorry but as long as you bring it up I will address it accordingly so NOPE I am not getting over myself with that and yes I am a PDA parent and proud to say that but also proud to see all these young kids living the dream or trying to live the dream that some of us once lived and thats being a kid and playing a sport that they love or like a lot. Unfortunately I need played soccer but I get it and I cheer for ALL kids to have success. So please don't come at me with that mess.

Comment

Hehehehe. Loss still stings. He/she said it was okay.
        Unfortunately I didn't loss anything...Maybe you feel you won or maybe you did win....Congrats. I have never played for PDA. Now my kids have so again I have never won or lost a game. I just drive and and yell at my kids lol. But again I never lost or won but I am a big fan of my kids. WIN or LOSS. So to statement...doesn't sting at all but I guess it does if your team losses..........I feel honestly feel sorry for you.

Comment

Omg ITS OKAY. go away. Your coach was hurt and you were missing all your top players. Get over it. Sheeesh.

Unfortunately I didn't loss anything...Maybe you feel you won or maybe you did win....Congrats. I have never played for PDA. Now my kids have so again I have never won or lost a game. I just drive and and yell at my kids lol. But again I never lost or won but I am a big fan of my kids. WIN or LOSS. So to statement...doesn't sting at all but I guess it does if your team losses..........I feel honestly feel sorry for you.

Comment

Sorry but there is no cult at PDA and certainly their is no brainwashing at all. Lets face the facts the best league for females athletes OVERALL is the ECNL the the majority of the best teams around are in the ECNL. That's just a fact and if you want to name teams we can do that surely but it doesn't answer the real points and I am in 100% agreement with you on that their are certainly other good teams outside the ECNL. The fact that the team from Clarkstown beat the PDA team should mean nothing to them in the sense that it only one game and one game means nothing other than they got the result that they were LOOKING for. Do you know any team that goes into a game LOOKING to lose....not me I believe that there are 100 other Clarkstown out there that on any given day can beat the best of them. Let's not forget that ECNL is the BEST OVERALL league for female players but doesn't mean that other great teams and clubs don't exist outside of it. Remember ECNL stands for ELITE CLUB not ELITE TEAM. That's where I can accuse the others of being brainwashed or so upset with ECNL. Just put your kid where he or she fits and then YOU as a parent need to take care of the rest as far as what environment you feel is BEST for your kid as an INDIVIDUAL not TEAM.
            I think you are correct in your assessment but you are in the minority when it comes to recognizing there are other good clubs and teams outside ECNL, most PDA parents do not admit to such. Even when the teams lose against not ECNL teams they never ever give credit, always making excuses for the loss.

Comment

Omg ITS OKAY. go away. Your coach was hurt and you were missing all your top players. Get over it. Sheeesh.
              Again I feel sorry for you. YOU WON or WIN whichever I am so happy for you. Do you keep the medal in your car.....I am sorry that was mean but I am happy for you.

Comment

The PDA teams at this age group are ok but not dominant. This was the first year ecnl really took a hit from GDA. The leagues will generally be competitive from this age group and younger going forward. It’s a good thing, not a bad thing.

Comment

I disagree. In the future pda will just stay far away from EDP and GA teams. Too dangerous as we saw with Clarkstown.

The PDA teams at this age group are ok but not dominant. This was the first year ecnl really took a hit from GDA. The leagues will generally be competitive from this age group and younger going forward. It’s a good thing, not a bad thing.

Comment

Kick and run is always vulnerable to an athletic team.

Comment

In my opinion I don't think any team is DOMINATE. That's a little extreme thinking to say a team of young kids are dominate. Even for my daughters team at PDA. Are they good yes but so is every other 06 team. On any given day a team can step up and BELIEVE they can win the game and just go out and play lights out. That is the beauty of sports and certainly the challenge with these young players. How do we get them to FOCUS all the time. Well the simple answer is that we are never going to be able to do that but what for its worth its really fun to watch when they are really good and sometimes its a struggle when they are really not so good. I am a true believe in the ECNL system but it would be fun or interesting if the leagues crossed played games kinda like out of conference games. They would be fun to see rivals play as in the PDA's CSA's, PSA's, STA's, SJEB's, REAL NJ's of the state. That would be fun and you can even throw in Clarkstown lol to make some poster happy lol. I would love to see the leagues do that but that is just a dream to ready to be ruined by someone shaking me telling me its time for work. Just in our state alone we have so many talented teams ranging from all different leagues. Those teams just don't play in the spotlight of the ECNL, GAL, EDP. Which is sad

Comment

So agree with this Clarkstown was only the best team in the nation in that one year. Who knows who is best now with so many good teams. Well said.

In my opinion I don't think any team is DOMINATE. That's a little extreme thinking to say a team of young kids are dominate. Even for my daughters team at PDA. Are they good yes but so is every other 06 team. On any given day a team can step up and BELIEVE they can win the game and just go out and play lights out. That is the beauty of sports and certainly the challenge with these young players. How do we get them to FOCUS all the time. Well the simple answer is that we are never going to be able to do that but what for its worth its really fun to watch when they are really good and sometimes its a struggle when they are really not so good. I am a true believe in the ECNL system but it would be fun or interesting if the leagues crossed played games kinda like out of conference games. They would be fun to see rivals play as in the PDA's CSA's, PSA's, STA's, SJEB's, REAL NJ's of the state. That would be fun and you can even throw in Clarkstown lol to make some poster happy lol. I would love to see the leagues do that but that is just a dream to ready to be ruined by someone shaking me telling me its time for work. Just in our state alone we have so many talented teams ranging from all different leagues. Those teams just don't play in the spotlight of the ECNL, GAL, EDP. Which is sad

Comment

Who? CLARKSTOWN. Who? CLARKSTOWN. One, Two, Three, CLARKSTOWN!!!!

So agree with this Clarkstown was only the best team in the nation in that one year. Who knows who is best now with so many good teams. Well said.

Comment

I think you are correct in your assessment but you are in the minority when it comes to recognizing there are other good clubs and teams outside ECNL, most PDA parents do not admit to such. Even when the teams lose against not ECNL teams they never ever give credit, always making excuses for the loss.
                            I really can't tell on that but I know I recognize all these teams as being good and do I care if my kid wins or losses....NOPE I only care if my kid is developing and learning and working on the things she needs to work on to be a better all around player. I find it easy to cheer for other teams and players because at the end of the day they are all just kids but I do know that success will not see them all on any given day and some days will be good and some days not.

Comment

Come on, Clarkstown's players don't stay at Clarkstown, go look at rosters, the team that beat the Wolves are now spread out at WC, NYSC and Matchfit

Comment

Lol, do you really study u14 girls rosters? Most people have better things to do. Maybe a PDA thing.

Come on, Clarkstown's players don't stay at Clarkstown, go look at rosters, the team that beat the Wolves are now spread out at WC, NYSC and Matchfit

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X