Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ok you found 2 more out of about 70 teams good job coach your club still sucks
    OP here - I'm not trying to defend any one club but just pointing out that in GDA there are some terrible clubs and teams. If your local GDA option has the best coaching and fit for your player, great. But if it isn't you should seriously be considering other options. Lousy training 4 times/week and losing games 6-0 isn't doing anyone any good.

Comment

Crazy

Comment

0-10 -54

Comment

I’m sure Rush is excited to partner with a winless team that has -64 goal differential (the next closest is -46 whose 1 win is against Boca United)

Comment

I’m sure Rush is excited to partner with a winless team that has -64 goal differential (the next closest is -46 whose 1 win is against Boca United)
            Not to nitpick, but its actually -65. 6GF 71GA. The coaches and most of the parents from that team are clueless. 3/4 of that team has no business playing in the DA. I watched a few games this year and most of the girls have the skills of U10 rec players. Horrible first touch, no pass accuracy, no field vision, no fitness, a keeper that cant catch or distribute a ball. PATHETIC!!!

Comment

Rush parent...

"This is a great way for them to keep this team together and provide the best players outlets to play at the appropriate levels."

Not very bright.

Comment

Not to nitpick, but its actually -65. 6GF 71GA. The coaches and most of the parents from that team are clueless. 3/4 of that team has no business playing in the DA. I watched a few games this year and most of the girls have the skills of U10 rec players. Horrible first touch, no pass accuracy, no field vision, no fitness, a keeper that cant catch or distribute a ball. PATHETIC!!!
                BU total revenue as reported on IRS Form 990: 1,118,466

BU total assets as reported on IRS Form 990: 233,595

Earnings retained for a non-profit organization: 21%

There's your explanation. Follow the $$$.

Comment

I heard the 3 best players from the U14 team quit. Is this true?

Comment

I heard the 3 best players from the U14 team quit. Is this true?
                    who care they must not have been that good they where getting destroyed with them on team

Comment

that is one age group from a club your club has multi teams getting destroyed ever game coach
                      OK so put your kid at Sunrise so you can win 6-0. That is what is wrong with soccer. Winning vs competing at the highest level. You can't protect your kid forever.

Comment

OK so put your kid at Sunrise so you can win 6-0. That is what is wrong with soccer. Winning vs competing at the highest level. You can't protect your kid forever.
                        hey retard losing every game 10-0 and not touching the ball is not development but keep playing and paying to wear the da patch

Comment

hey retard losing every game 10-0 and not touching the ball is not development but keep playing and paying to wear the da patch
                          Don't upset the cult member. He is still in a trance from Eric's speech of empty promises. Give him time.

Comment

Winning or losing by big margins does no one any good. Losing 50% of the time in close matches is perfectly fine, at least you're in the game most of the time.

If you're on a team crushing everyone or losing to everyone you're not developing.

Comment

Heard they merged with rush bc this team only had 4-5 players left on it. Rather than the club do their job, ussda had to step in. Rush girls in for rude awakening.

Comment

Heard they merged with rush bc this team only had 4-5 players left on it. Rather than the club do their job, ussda had to step in. Rush girls in for rude awakening.
                                welcome to the club lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X