Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OCDA generation adidas games

Kinda not impressed with results from them this weekend..thought they’d do better

Results??

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Results??
      U16/17 0-5 vs D.C. United 2-3 vs Red Bull

Comment

U16/17 0-5 vs D.C. United 2-3 vs Red Bull
        What's up with these scores. I know we are missing our starting keeper but 8 goals, geez.

Comment

8 goals because you did not play com my son who is the best goaliw

Comment

I thought moving them to monteverde was suppose to make it better not worse. They have almost a full year there and monteverde recruited in the offseason. What’s the new excuse.

Comment

What's up with these scores. I know we are missing our starting keeper but 8 goals, geez.
              Same kid you have been playing all year.

Comment

I thought moving them to monteverde was suppose to make it better not worse. They have almost a full year there and monteverde recruited in the offseason. What’s the new excuse.
                The replacing of residential paying players over original OCDA players not paying.

Comment

The replacing of residential paying players over original OCDA players not paying.
                  Next excuse please

Comment

Not from OC but this is the problem with our society in general. We want everything done by tomorrow. Developing players takes years. To see this transition pay off we will have to wait 3-5 years. By then, your child may not be in the program unfortunately.

OC is thinking long-term! You’re thinking how can I win this weekend. They are right you are wrong. Is that simple.

Comment

Not from OC but this is the problem with our society in general. We want everything done by tomorrow. Developing players takes years. To see this transition pay off we will have to wait 3-5 years. By then, your child may not be in the program unfortunately.

OC is thinking long-term! You’re thinking how can I win this weekend. They are right you are wrong. Is that simple.
                      Simple as that, its about development

Comment

It’s truly about development because they care about signing a Homegrown player and save money. Possibly sell him later and make money. Winning over the weekend has little relevance because I’m looking for one player from 60-100 in the program?

Comment

yep That's what the loser teams always will tell you.

Comment

yep That's what the loser teams always will tell you.
                            It is always development when you are losing. It is now the monteverde sells story.

Comment

Todays scores?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X