Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barca Pro vs. SUSA FC: Where will the first game be played?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't be upset that your son/daughter just isn't good enough to play there and sucks
    My kids do play there and are very happy with their new friends/teammates and coaches. I just pay the f_cking bill and gas $$$ driving them to practices all over nassau and suffolk while listning to the bs of the new fields that should have been built at least 2x by now.

Comment

My kids do play there and are very happy with their new friends/teammates and coaches. I just pay the f_cking bill and gas $$$ driving them to practices all over nassau and suffolk while listning to the bs of the new fields that should have been built at least 2x by now.
      Well get it through your head. They won't be built till next year if that. Good luck though

Comment

Well get it through your head. They won't be built till next year if that. Good luck though
        i already know this and have known for a year now....the problem is that my kids are happy at barca. so it is what it is....i'll just keep paying...but my kids are happy.

Comment

i already know this and have known for a year now....the problem is that my kids are happy at barca. so it is what it is....i'll just keep paying...but my kids are happy.
          Smart decision if they are happy

Comment

Smart decision if they are happy

Its a good/nice decision.....not a smart decision....if they are lucky they will be pro players playing for the NY Cosmos making average $55k year salary or the Redbulls with an average $100k year salary....LMAO. The soccer gimmick is such a joke.....even with barca....just remember the reason the spanish coaches are here teaching a bunch of spoiled american brats "futball" is because they were not good enough to play for barcas 1st team.

Comment

Its a good/nice decision.....not a smart decision....if they are lucky they will be pro players playing for the NY Cosmos making average $55k year salary or the Redbulls with an average $100k year salary....LMAO. The soccer gimmick is such a joke.....even with barca....just remember the reason the spanish coaches are here teaching a bunch of spoiled american brats "futball" is because they were not good enough to play for barcas 1st team.
              Or they get to come to AMERICA !!!!!!!!! What a croc it all is.

Comment

Or they get to come to AMERICA !!!!!!!!! What a croc it all is.
                yes a total croc!!!!!!!

Comment

is it the real barca?

really, we cannot recycle this? now it is because they want to come to America? if they didn't, they wouldn't be coaching in the club. really, find something substantial and then pick on it.

YAAAAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNN.

Comment

Except that one of the coaches played for Barca’s first team. But facts are stupid, so it’s whatever lol

Comment

Except that one of the coaches played for Barca’s first team. But facts are stupid, so it’s whatever lol
                      really? who is that?

Comment

oh yea? which one?

Comment

"facts" lmao....there is no such thing anymore .....only fake news!!!!!!

Comment

oh yea? which one?
                            https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_Sanchez_Moreno

In 2014, Gonzalo coached Madagascar's youth teams. He also won the 2014 Champion Clubs' Cup Indian Ocean with CNaPS Sports club from Madagascar. In 2016, Gonzalo coached the Bangladesh national football team. Former Bangladeshi player and Bangladesh Football Federation president Kazi Salahuddin said he was impressed with his long career in FC Barcelona since the age of eight.[4] Gonzalo was taught by former Dutch legend Johan Cruyff and played with stars like Luis Figo and Pep Guardiola. Gonzalo also coached the Bangladesh's under-23 team with Satyajit Das Rupu.[5]. He achieved a bronze medal for Bangladesh at the 2016 South Asian Games. Gonzalo holds the UEFA A-license and is currently coaching for FC Barcelona Academy PRO, New York, USA.

Comment

Hey but I’m sure the coaches at SUSA can call Pep just to shoot the breeze whenever they want too right? I heard he asks Mousa for advice before big games.

Comment

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_Sanchez_Moreno

In 2014, Gonzalo coached Madagascar's youth teams. He also won the 2014 Champion Clubs' Cup Indian Ocean with CNaPS Sports club from Madagascar. In 2016, Gonzalo coached the Bangladesh national football team. Former Bangladeshi player and Bangladesh Football Federation president Kazi Salahuddin said he was impressed with his long career in FC Barcelona since the age of eight.[4] Gonzalo was taught by former Dutch legend Johan Cruyff and played with stars like Luis Figo and Pep Guardiola. Gonzalo also coached the Bangladesh's under-23 team with Satyajit Das Rupu.[5]. He achieved a bronze medal for Bangladesh at the 2016 South Asian Games. Gonzalo holds the UEFA A-license and is currently coaching for FC Barcelona Academy PRO, New York, USA.

Well that is pretty cool, but i have to say, i have not seen that guy at any of the practices at kings park. anyone else?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X