Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daddy Coaches

Are there any Daddy coaches who are currently successful? Looks like some who have had their teams for years are now struggling by playing favorites over talent. When is this supposed to end?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are there any Daddy coaches who are currently successful? Looks like some who have had their teams for years are now struggling by playing favorites over talent. When is this supposed to end?

Is this to discuss your experience or to talk about coaches who are also dads? Only small clubs have this issue. Usually rhe only clubs that allow this are bad rec clubs that allow this when these parents take teams to those clubs.

Comment

Your daughter calls me Papi. Is that the same thing?

Comment

No one calls you anything. Not even your real kids.

Comment

It happens at all kinds of clubs big and small. Daddy coaches are fine IF they are qualified for the team they are coaching AND they're not coaching their own child. There are some daddy coaches that do a good job treating everyone fairly but it's definitely not the norm. Even when it's all above board it raises a lot of parental eyebrows and scrutiny, and is generally not worth the politics involved

Comment

It happens at all kinds of clubs big and small. Daddy coaches are fine IF they are qualified for the team they are coaching AND they're not coaching their own child. There are some daddy coaches that do a good job treating everyone fairly but it's definitely not the norm. Even when it's all above board it raises a lot of parental eyebrows and scrutiny, and is generally not worth the politics involved

Usually no dad coaches are qualified either through licenses, experience, or even the ability to lead teams to a high level.

Comment

That's cute. Say hi to your wife and my kids.

Comment

Sounds like the WWF U14 team at East Lake. They have a dad as a coach and they are not having a good year.

Comment

Usually no dad coaches are qualified either through licenses, experience, or even the ability to lead teams to a high level.
                  Which is exactly why they should never get the job. If they do meet whatever requirements the club has from any candidate it's fine to hire him, just don't let him coach his kid.

Comment

That's cute. Say hi to your wife and my kids.
                    So i bet you think your HS joke is funny about not taking care of your kids. Big man.

Comment

So i bet you think your HS joke is funny about not taking care of your kids. Big man.
                      Big man? LOL. Your wife used to call me that too. Sorry for leaving you a catcher's mitt. Sloppy seconds are not the best.

Comment

True!!!!!

Comment

Fkk has worst daddy coaching

Comment

Fkk has worst daddy coaching
                            Daddy coaches with blind folds are the worst.

Comment

You need to be reported since all the girls in youth socccer are under 18.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X