Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Club La Academia - Is that the name now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry for what? Winning?
    Winning playing silver division with Div 1 players . Congrats

Comment

Nacho is over! He is begging people to bring kids to personal training with him. Tell him you can’t pay and he will promise any help. HE IS DESPERATE!! Lol! Even $1 per hour is way to expensive to expose any kid to that loser.
      Where is the old men Coira? Not enough cash for him to come and collect?? Lol.

Comment

why you little lefty didnt improve ? youo should be thankful to the coira"s when they kicked up out of weston we picked you sorry a.... up.
        Who got kicked out of Weston??? This is juicy.

Comment

Winning playing silver division with Div 1 players . Congrats
          Deportivo won gold division for both 2008 and 2010.

Comment

Deportivo won gold division for both 2008 and 2010.
            I watched all the 2008 teams there all garbage. None of the coaches even attempt to play the game. S Florida you are so far behind the rest of the country living in some kind of 1982 fantasy, kick it and run chacchy

Comment

I watched all the 2008 teams there all garbage. None of the coaches even attempt to play the game. S Florida you are so far behind the rest of the country living in some kind of 1982 fantasy, kick it and run chacchy
              If you say that the 2008 deportivo team played “kick it and run” then either you didn’t really watch them play like you claim or you don’t know anything about soccer. Either way you’re full of s!$t.

Comment

If you say that the 2008 deportivo team played “kick it and run” then either you didn’t really watch them play like you claim or you don’t know anything about soccer. Either way you’re full of s!$t.
                You have no clue! Laughable! My kids former Cal south team would smoke them by 10. It’s so bad I have to fly my kid out of here to get some games. Give me the coaches name I will call him and personally fly your team out to get taught a lesson.

Comment

Right! You spent your weekend at a trash tournament watching garbage teams play.
                  But let me guess you kid is a pro and your soccer knowledge is way advance. You are so full of ****. Get a life dumb head.

Comment

You have no clue! Laughable! My kids former Cal south team would smoke them by 10. It’s so bad I have to fly my kid out of here to get some games. Give me the coaches name I will call him and personally fly your team out to get taught a lesson.
                    What club from SoCal? Please do tell. Bc I’m calling b.s.

Comment

What w you losers down here who pays for personal training. You are all crazy! Who is your opposition a non moving cone?
                      People are stupid to pay this guy Nacho $75 to $80 for an hour of training just to jump cones and hear him screaming dale dale cómelo cómelo.

Comment

What club from SoCal? Please do tell. Bc I’m calling b.s.
                        Punk busy googling SoCal clubs.

Comment

Then why are you even here? Do us all a favor and move back to your superstar team in Cali.

Comment

Then why are you even here? Do us all a favor and move back to your superstar team in Cali.
                            I can't, it doesn't exist. I'm stuck here and got blown off by depostivo this past week. Wha wha wha

Comment

Deportivo is a rec team. Just like la academia was

Comment

Deportivo is a rec team. Just like la academia was
                                Good one. Very original. What 2008 team is not rec???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X