Region A ODP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODP is making a come back DA in Older age groups is spotty at best it makes sense to have ODP to find Club Players whom could fill gaps left by week DA structure at older age groups !

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      ODP is making a come back DA in Older age groups is spotty at best it makes sense to have ODP to find Club Players whom could fill gaps left by week DA structure at older age groups !
      ^^^^Signed ODP employee

Comment

ODP is Wierd

The process, how players are selected, to be honest it is like a black box. Have a boy that went to one of the camps over the summer. We were told each kid at the camp would receive a detailed evaluation. Instead the kids performed a self evaluation and that was pretty much it. Very disappointed.

So it is no wonder now that the new selection process has started they told us he could be scouted. And I'm like you just saw him probably two months ago for entire days. Either he is pool worth or he isn't.

I feel like the entire organization is just a money making scheme. One of the kids that made an A team last year was a local kid and he was big, slow, very little agility, etc... No ball skills. Yet somehow he made it. His club seems to have a pipeline.

So I think it is plagued with politics.

My advice would be this. Some of the fees are pretty low for the training experiences so it is worth it from that perspective. Don't expect to get any feedback or anything else out of it.

Comment

ODP is the scam that keeps on scamming.

Comment

ODP is the scam that keeps on scamming.
            Totally agree after what I witnessed last weekend! They need to investigate this program.

Comment

What clubs had the best players/representation?

Comment

I think it's worth going to the tryout and finding out for yourself. You may love it, you may hate it. But form your own opinion.
                They want your money so if your descent and can kick a ball you will make it as far as possible and then maybe then they will get selective. Until then, continue giving money but be realistic in your expectations.

Comment

Guess you couldn't see the sarcasm font, retard? The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Now please go back to the counter and get my breakfast.
                  actually anyone was good enough to make this ODP

Comment

yes

actually anyone was good enough to make this ODP
                    I agree thats what i saw to

Comment

That doesn’t seem very selective if anyone was good enough? Aren’t they supposed to be differentiating truly better talent?

Comment

That doesn’t seem very selective if anyone was good enough? Aren’t they supposed to be differentiating truly better talent?
                        That’s not what is happening. Picks were political or pre-made in my opinion.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X