Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much for a season at Barca academy ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't care if it is Barca or any other club. If other families are subsidizing some players that should be explained. If they have donations or sponsors to cover free players, that should be explained.
    You're thinking about it the wrong way. I've managed club teams and I doubt if it's that different for clubs like Barca or even NYSC.

The team has predictable expenses - field rentals for practices and games, trainer costs, referee fees for games, insurance, league and tournament registrations, etc.

Add that all up and assume it's $50,000 for the fall/winter/spring. Assume you pick 20 kids for your team. At our club, we asked parents if their kids or could not pay for the training. If they said NO then we asked them to fill out a scholarship application and THEN we would check with the school system to see if the kids were or were not receiving free meals. Parents would allow us to do this. If they qualified for meal support school then our club policy was to NOT charge them the full cost of being on the team.

So if you had 20 kids and all could pay then each would pay 50,000 divided by 20, or $2500 per year. If only could 18 could pay, then 18 would pay $50k/18 or $2750 each. Somehow the team needed to collect enough to pay the $50k of expenses. We didn't try to get sponsors but did it the above way and parents understood what was going on.

Now if you don't like that, then I'm sure you could form your own team somewhere where every kid would pay an equal amount, and then you can go find a league with an appropriate division for you to play in.

Comment

1st - its none of your business
      2nd - you are not entitled to any thing you hillary/cuomo loving sniveling little worm. What? your pathetic feelings are hurt? suck it up buttercup, have an issue? grab a tissue.

If you want any information from Barca here is the email.
      BarcaAcademyNY@fcbarcelona.cat they will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have.

Otherwise, stop printing lies (fake news) and starting controversy...Bitch.
      Hey mushroom, why don't you take your conversation style over to backofthenet. Please don't pollute the chat rooms here. Thank you.

Comment

Hey mushroom, why don't you take your conversation style over to backofthenet. Please don't pollute the chat rooms here. Thank you.

oh sorry, you are offended? suck it up... buttercup, have an issue? grab a tissue.

Comment

Fee is $2200 for 3 times/ week practice.
          They offer most of the kids if kids joins tryout
          Some player leaves due to management
          Every 2-3 month coaches change due to working Visa or some reasons.

GO Barca!!

Comment

GO Barca!!

Some teams have different prices (it all depends on what team you are offered a spot on) some teams practice 4x week, some 2x week, some 3x week. tournament costs are included in tuition as well.

Comment

Some teams have different prices (it all depends on what team you are offered a spot on) some teams practice 4x week, some 2x week, some 3x week. tournament costs are included in tuition as well.
              oh by the way,, this is not real Barca,, this is franchise businesses. I believe most of Barca parents know about it. I heard from one of them

Comment

oh by the way,, this is not real Barca,, this is franchise businesses. I believe most of Barca parents know about it. I heard from one of them
                I know.. this is same as Boca Jr in NY (now juventus) maybe next Year Barca is going to Real Madrid. lol .. same shi t again in NY

Comment

Oh Jesus Christ here we go again!

Comment

Then that person is a moron like you

Comment

Anyone else read this comment in an Eastern European accent or just me? LOL

Comment

Anyone else read this comment in an Eastern European accent or just me? LOL
                        I believe he is from Spain..

Comment

I believe he is from Spain..

Spain is not eastern european solomon.

Comment

Spain is not eastern european solomon.
                            No duh, that comment was disagreeing with original comment, solomon.

Comment

No duh, that comment was disagreeing with original comment, solomon.

Fair enough...I am new at this..i did not see the "LOL" in your previous post LOL. :)

Comment

GO Barca!!
                                Its 2200 PLUS a 650 dollar registration and uniform fee. You have to pay for winter tournaments. Figure at least 3k. The lower level teams are 1750 plus 650.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X