Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    i distinctly remember parking in mud at monroe during one of your god awful tbu tournaments, so stfu.
    you stfu - tbu is the premier club in florida if not the southeast us. Just because your kid couldn't make the cut doesn't mean that you can disparage the club. I can't wait to play your kid's lame team and pound them into the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      you stfu - tbu is the premier club in florida if not the southeast us. Just because your kid couldn't make the cut doesn't mean that you can disparage the club. I can't wait to play your kid's lame team and pound them into the ground.
      TBU doesn't even have a full DA.

Comment

Oh, I forgot, the grass fields at Ed Radice suck, too.

Comment

dude we are lucky to have grass

Comment

Oh, I forgot, the grass fields at Ed Radice suck, too.
            Get your head out of your @$$. We save the grass fields for CDL and USA games. If your kids is playing on grass at Ed Radice, she's just a below average rec league player.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X