2004 OCYS Girls ( now ECNL was DA )

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considered the fact that their child wouldn’t be able to play without their investment in travel and costs I would say so ...

Comment

The OC 2004 girls ECNL team should be pretty good.

I know it'll never happen, but I'd love to see the WFF 2004 GDA team play them. :)

Big SEG right here :)

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The OC 2004 girls ECNL team should be pretty good.

I know it'll never happen, but I'd love to see the WFF 2004 GDA team play them. :)

Big SEG right here :)
        WFF 04 DA they couldn't compete in the CDL.

Comment

The 05 OC goalie is back? Val??

Comment

The 05 OC goalie is back? Val??
            No way this is true. Too much drama with the family

Comment

No way this is true. Too much drama with the family
              Crazy mom

Comment

Nothing special about that OC 04 Ecnl team. In the tournament they played a week ago, they lost to the 04 FC Prime team, tied another team, and beat 03 FC Prime team because that team played just 2 hours before and were exhausted. Did the OC 04, tie the OC 03 Ecnl team in the tournament? The 03 OC team lost some key players and there Best player went to Montverde Academy. That team is horrible now.

Comment

Who cares?

Just let these teams play out their season and hopefully the all girls will get some college exposure. I mean isn’t that what it’s really all about?

We all sit and here and b!tvh that it needs to be all about development and getting players ready for next level, then come on this site and bicker about meaningless games and posture about which team is “the best”....laughable of course...and then my favorite is throw kids and parents under the bus anonymously.

All of you need to just chill out and cheer for your own kid. Quietly please.

Comment

Who cares?

Just let these teams play out their season and hopefully the all girls will get some college exposure. I mean isn’t that what it’s really all about?

We all sit and here and b!tvh that it needs to be all about development and getting players ready for next level, then come on this site and bicker about meaningless games and posture about which team is “the best”....laughable of course...and then my favorite is throw kids and parents under the bus anonymously.

All of you need to just chill out and cheer for your own kid. Quietly please.
                    People are just sour and salty by nature. They are fake and like to see people do bad. That's why they come on here.

Comment

its all kickball

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X