U9 Competitive Bradenton Area

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not true. Do your research, there are plenty of soccer greats that started late. Most superstars are discovered early (9-12) but most soccer players develop and mature later on and catch up to your speedy kiddo.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      listen if kid does not have great first touch by 5 he should play something else
      By 5 your kid should be working on bending shots and set pieces. First touches were already mastered at age 4. Fvcking amateurs.

Comment

not true. Do your research, there are plenty of soccer greats that started late. Most superstars are discovered early (9-12) but most soccer players develop and mature later on and catch up to your speedy kiddo.
        ^ and this dipsh!t thinks the sarcasm is real. Wow. Lots of really stupid people in this world.

Comment

Yes, great idea. Forgot about this. Also add excessive use of cocaine to your kid's regimen. If you want to be like Maradona, you must follow his every move.
          Make sure to teach them tax evasion too. That's a thing with the pros

Comment

Make sure to teach them tax evasion too. That's a thing with the pros
            Why should they pay taxes? They earned it.

Comment

Why should they pay taxes? They earned it.
              And they'll need the cash. First baby mama should be scheduled by 16. It will be important to plan the location of birth too. You'll want that baby in a UEFA country at least.

Bradenton Soccer Dad, I hope you are taking notes. Loads of important info here. Lots to do and not much time. Stay on it!

Comment

Bradenton Soccer Dad, I hope you are taking notes. Loads of important info here. Lots to do and not much time. Stay on it!
                Just popped in and I'm impressed with the amount of information, this is a great resource. I'll skip the booze and dope, it didn't seem to work out too well for the other gentleman and his kid (apparent anger issues, having to resort to trolling a forum, don't worry and keep your head up, he just may become a Fortnite pro-gamer).

Competitive isn't really a quantifiable term. When I was asking about what clubs we should look at, it wasn't meant as soccer is his life, or all the crazy parent antics. Was really looking at as someone above put it, access to good coaching and resources that will help build fundamentals (not just winning games). Family and school come first, but he loves to play and made tons of friends on his last squad. Having just moved to the area he was hoping it would be similar to our old city, we'll see as we get acclimated to the area.

Thanks for the tax tip, we are already working with the club's CPA to setup his account in the Cayman's.

Comment

Just popped in and I'm impressed with the amount of information, this is a great resource. I'll skip the booze and dope, it didn't seem to work out too well for the other gentleman and his kid (apparent anger issues, having to resort to trolling a forum, don't worry and keep your head up, he just may become a Fortnite pro-gamer).

Competitive isn't really a quantifiable term. When I was asking about what clubs we should look at, it wasn't meant as soccer is his life, or all the crazy parent antics. Was really looking at as someone above put it, access to good coaching and resources that will help build fundamentals (not just winning games). Family and school come first, but he loves to play and made tons of friends on his last squad. Having just moved to the area he was hoping it would be similar to our old city, we'll see as we get acclimated to the area.

Thanks for the tax tip, we are already working with the club's CPA to setup his account in the Cayman's.
                  In all seriousness, depending on your location in Bradenton, you could get your kid started at Braden River (Close to I75) or MAYSO (GT Bray park) and find what you are looking for at that age.

Comment

In all seriousness, depending on your location in Bradenton, you could get your kid started at Braden River (Close to I75) or MAYSO (GT Bray park) and find what you are looking for at that age.
                    Thank you!

Comment

My son is 9 and plays for a competitive DA team.
                      No he does not. He might play pre-academy, which is very, very different.

Comment

No he does not. He might play pre-academy, which is very, very different.
                        lol "pre-academy" and "elite" are the two most over used terms in youth soccer. It's just a marketing term, nothing else.

Comment

its all marketing man

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X