X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Blah. Blah. Blah.

When you're done whining and finish your power trip, pull my car up. Here's the valet ticket.
    Are you the parent that calls offside when it's on your half? Or the parent that has a kid with absolutely no skills? Both?

Comment

Are you the parent that calls offside when it's on your half? Or the parent that has a kid with absolutely no skills? Both?
      I'm the parent telling you to read the Rules and schedule an appointment at the ophthalmologist. Also, you are permitted to leave the center circle during the course of the game. It is not necessary to stand in one spot for 90 minutes.

Comment

Possibly, but at least I didn't run around in the Florida heat for only $20 while wearing a bright yellow shirt and high black socks.

Remind me...who was the dumb a**?
        Kids if they can put up with dumbass parents can make a pretty good amount refereeing. Also helps them becoms better soccer players.

A grown ass adult being an AR for $20 that is different but, it is a great job for kids.

Comment

Possibly, but at least I didn't run around in the Florida heat for only $20 while wearing a bright yellow shirt and high black socks.

Remind me...who was the dumb a**?
          Adults who get involved and act professionally are a great example for kids. Best example, however, are parents who behave themselves and don't yell at refs.

FWIW refs in the upper leagues can make very good money and more often it's adults. Other sports have more adult refs because there's more adults that played those sports (baseball, football, basketball). Soccer has a heavy reliance on youth refs.

Comment

I'm the parent telling you to read the Rules and schedule an appointment at the ophthalmologist. Also, you are permitted to leave the center circle during the course of the game. It is not necessary to stand in one spot for 90 minutes.
            In other words, you're just a douche setting a great example for your kids. Job well done dad. It's never going to be perfect. Live with it. Better, get trained, ref yourself and help train others since you're such an expert

Comment

In other words, you're just a douche setting a great example for your kids. Job well done dad. It's never going to be perfect. Live with it. Better, get trained, ref yourself and help train others since you're such an expert
              Sorry, I can't be a ref. I'm smart, in shape, and with great eyesight. No worries. Your job is safe.

Comment

Did you get beat up growing up? Sounds like you are the whiny bitch now. If you know the law of the game please come out and referee. Obviously you know the game too well. If so I can come an assess you. I guarantee you will fail.

Comment

Did you get beat up growing up? Sounds like you are the whiny bitch now. If you know the law of the game please come out and referee. Obviously you know the game too well. If so I can come an assess you. I guarantee you will fail.
                  Haha. Perfect response from a sh!tty ref. Threatened at the first sign of criticism. It's OK. You can keep the $20, bright shirt, and black socks. I already work with retards.

Comment

Position

Haha. Perfect response from a sh!tty ref. Threatened at the first sign of criticism. It's OK. You can keep the $20, bright shirt, and black socks. I already work with retards.
                    Are you their leader?

Comment

Sorry, I can't be a ref. I'm smart, in shape, and with great eyesight. No worries. Your job is safe.
                      Thanks for raising dbag kids just like you. We don't have enough in today's society.

Comment

Are you their leader?
                        I already said that I'm not a ref. Keep up retard.

Comment

Thanks for raising dbag kids just like you. We don't have enough in today's society.
                          Because youth soccer refs are the pinnacle of society and prime role models. #getthefvckouttahere

Comment

Are you their leader?
                            Yes, he's the leader of Tards. Probably wally word.

Comment

Yes, he's the leader of Tards. Probably wally word.
                              Ugh. Isn't it frustrating when you think that you have the best comeback and put down, only to fvck it up with poor spelling and grammar? Kind of proves my point, eh RETARD?

Everybody in the car. We're going to Wally Word! (<--see what I did there?)

An obscure reference to a fictitious place from a movie that is over 30 years old. Yep, you're definitely a ref.

Comment

Because youth soccer refs are the pinnacle of society and prime role models. #getthefvckouttahere
                                #you'retheproblem
                                #lookinthemirror

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X