Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You felt the need to crash this ECNL thread DA dad/mom?

OK, all good!
    Funny! ECNL started play this weekend and a TON of girls that left for DA last year are back in ECNL!

Comment

Funny! ECNL started play this weekend and a TON of girls that left for DA last year are back in ECNL!
      ECNL is better than DA cuz kids don't care if HS is bad, they want to represent their school and community. There are high quality players in both DA & ECNL. There are plenty of players on DA rosters that shouldn't be there, but clubs need to fill rosters. TBU & OCYS ECNL are stronger than IMG & WFF GDA, not even close. Fact

Comment

ECNL is better than DA cuz kids don't care if HS is bad, they want to represent their school and community. There are high quality players in both DA & ECNL. There are plenty of players on DA rosters that shouldn't be there, but clubs need to fill rosters. TBU & OCYS ECNL are stronger than IMG & WFF GDA, not even close. Fact
        I believe you are right, but it will only be FACT if they play one another. Otherwise, it's just speculation. Sorry, but true!

Comment

I would give FKK the edge above TBU.

Comment

Thanks, Hugh

Comment

FKK over TBU LMAO. Check out the ECNL standings from last season TBU finished above FKK in every age group. FKK are overrated very average

Comment

fc PRIME WILL DOMINATE ECNL ON THE EAST COAST

Comment

FKK over TBU LMAO. Check out the ECNL standings from last season TBU finished above FKK in every age group. FKK are overrated very average
                  Not the boys side

Comment

Overrated very average would describe Central Florida soccer in general (on the girls' side).

Comment

Overrated very average would describe Central Florida soccer in general (on the girls' side).
                      I think the ECNL club to come to grips with in the SE ENCL region is Alabama FC. They are the only ECNL club in AL and I don't think there are any GDA clubs there. So they seem to be a big talent aggregator. Could be a handful.

Comment

I think the ECNL club to come to grips with in the SE ENCL region is Alabama FC. They are the only ECNL club in AL and I don't think there are any GDA clubs there. So they seem to be a big talent aggregator. Could be a handful.
                        Alabama FC recruits from 4 states too

Comment

Alabama FC recruits from 4 states too
                          They were surprisingly strong across all age groups last year and got off to a good start last weekend.

Comment

Is there a link to last years girls ECNL standings?

Comment

ECNL in Florida. I think the top 5 are close FKK will be at the bottom for sure

1. JFC
                              2. TBU
                              3. OCYS
                              4. Prime
                              5. FESA
                              6. FKK

Comment

ECNL in Florida. I think the top 5 are close FKK will be at the bottom for sure

1. JFC
                                2. TBU
                                3. OCYS
                                4. Prime
                                5. FESA
                                6. FKK
                                After one DAY of games you put Prime ahead of FESA and FKK?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X