2005 Girls FSPL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its too early to be braggin bro. and i dont know what the standings say, im a wpu parent and have seen all teams play. honestly, who gives a f u c k about standings.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      its too early to be braggin bro. and i dont know what the standings say, im a wpu parent and have seen all teams play. honestly, who gives a f u c k about standings.
      Your saying that because your NOT in first place. If you were then you would be bragging like there is no tomorrow. It's funny you say this... Standings doesn't matter, that's funny.

Comment

But what does the standings say? Cause at the end of the day it's about wins and losses and the closest we have to showing who is currently the best according to record is FSPL. So who's in first in FSPL?
        TBUuuuuuuu baby. And we aren’t even using ecnl players this year. Pines sucks compared to us. Cape Coral are toddlers compared to our size. Sunrise can’t match our effort. Wellington has no shot against us. There is only one team that can beat us and that is TBU ecnl.

Comment

Hold up - how did Florida fire beat Cape Coral????? Was cape down a couple players or was it a hangover from pines putting the beat down on them?

Comment

...... You guys produce good teams until U14 and then always hit a wall.
            This describes the Cape teams as well.

Comment

This describes the Cape teams as well.
              Where do they go after cape?

Comment

all play second fiddle to 2005 G Da from Weston so suck it.

Regards
                Tim Miller

Comment

But what does the standings say? Cause at the end of the day it's about wins and losses and the closest we have to showing who is currently the best according to record is FSPL. So who's in first in FSPL?
                  TBUuuuuuuu baby. And we aren’t even using ecnl players this year. Pines sucks compared to us. Cape Coral are toddlers compared to our size. Sunrise can’t match our effort. Wellington has no shot against us. There is only one team that can beat us and that is TBU ecnl.
                  TROLL!!!! TBU parents on the 05 team do not talk like this.

We have played WP, Sunrise and Wellington in the past and all teams played hard and the games could have gone either way. We have not played Cape yet, not until the last game of FSPL, so maybe it will be a battle to see who is tops in the league. Only time will tell.

Comment

Hold up - how did Florida fire beat Cape Coral????? Was cape down a couple players or was it a hangover from pines putting the beat down on them?
                    TBU realistic parent here. We are a very good team no matter what others say, but obviously our win over Fire means more now. They tied Sunrise and beat Cape. Good for them as our game was first if season and very close, but maybe now we can get some respect being first in FSPL.

Comment

TBU realistic parent here. We are a very good team no matter what others say, but obviously our win over Fire means more now. They tied Sunrise and beat Cape. Good for them as our game was first if season and very close, but maybe now we can get some respect being first in FSPL.
                      Agreed you are good team, but I agree with other poster as well. Any of these teams can win on any given day in FSPL except a couple. Throw a couple non FSPL teams in as well for State Cup.

Comment

Cold

Thread went cold after Cape lost a couple...

Comment

Thread went cold after Cape lost a couple...
                          Speaking of cold, I thought Kendall was going to play Disney in U15 Division? I don’t even see them in tournament?

Comment

Speaking of cold, I thought Kendall was going to play Disney in U15 Division? I don’t even see them in tournament?
                            LOL!!!!! They withdrew after they saw the competition. SOFT!!!!

Comment

They didn’t even get accepted to play in Disney. Ha!!!!!

Comment

Wrong. You guys sure are a bunch of sh!t talkers.

Mark Luster (in his infinite wisdom) decided that since we were a u14 team we shouldn't be allowed to play in the Showcase and placed us in the U14 tournament. Told us he hadn't realized that we were a U14 team, otherwise he wouldn't have let us even play in the qualifier. We declined the invitation. Nevertheless, we'll more than likely continue to register to play u15 at most of the events we participate in this season.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X