Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barca Pro vs. SUSA FC: Where will the first game be played?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith D. is up to his old tricks. As Prospect Sports prepare for their trial with the Kings Park Landlord they have decided to sue him for 15 million dollars. Im not sure how they reason this but from the documents, there are 68,000 yards of sand unable to be mined. At $2 a yard that's $136,000. I like their chutzpah, I guess when you rob armored trucks you have to have a pair.

I'm telling you, don't be surprised when he sues FCB for some sort of franchise breach.

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbe...==&system=prod

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Keith D. is up to his old tricks. As Prospect Sports prepare for their trial with the Kings Park Landlord they have decided to sue him for 15 million dollars. Im not sure how they reason this but from the documents, there are 68,000 yards of sand unable to be mined. At $2 a yard that's $136,000. I like their chutzpah, I guess when you rob armored trucks you have to have a pair.

I'm telling you, don't be surprised when he sues FCB for some sort of franchise breach.

$2 a yard? how did you come up with that cost? The going rate for sand delivered on LI is like $25-$35 cy!!!!!!!!!! Someone here is spreading FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

$2 a yard? how did you come up with that cost? The going rate for sand delivered on LI is like $25-$35 cy!!!!!!!!!! Someone here is spreading FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
        Read the document, it's not my words.

Comment

Let me know when you read it. It's on the third page so it may take you a while.

Comment

Read the document, it's not my words.
            Wow. Great document posted. Good luck to Barca ever getting this field/complex built. As an attorney myself, this process will take years to get figured out.

Comment

Let me know when you read it. It's on the third page so it may take you a while.
              I'm in construction (Site Development)...lawsuits and disagreements like this are literally a dime a dozen...happens 100s of times a year all over NYS. Don't know what your agenda is with putting this on a public and anonymous forum...Its really no big deal considering how many other similar suits are going on....sorry to bust on your trolling buddy.

Comment

I'm in construction (Site Development)...lawsuits and disagreements like this are literally a dime a dozen...happens 100s of times a year all over NYS. Don't know what your agenda is with putting this on a public and anonymous forum...Its really no big deal considering how many other similar suits are going on....sorry to bust on your trolling buddy.
                You are correct but as you know this is going to seriously delay the project and may not even happen based on the amount of $ at stake. Good luck to both parties in fighting this out.

Comment

Hey, I'm just following the story just like you. I just prefer to get my info from reputable sources. Tomorrow both parties are due back in court at 10 am and by Monday or so the legal system will make public what it deems necessary. If it is of interest to this thread I will post a link to the information. You can call it all you want but allowing the public to read what is being submitted in a court of law allows them to decide what is true and what is not all the while being unfiltered obvious agendas.

Your post is opinion. Legal documents from the New York Supreme Court is not.

Comment

You are correct but as you know this is going to seriously delay the project and may not even happen based on the amount of $ at stake. Good luck to both parties in fighting this out.
                    You have now entered the "NO SPIN ZONE" buddy....So as the so called "attorney" you would know that a civil suit which is what this is is hardly grounds for issuing a stop work order or stopping construction period....The Barca Facility will be built...Hopefully The Susa facility will get built as well and it will be great for LI Soccer....But Your FAKE NEWS and grandstanding and boasting "hey everyone...look at this" is really quite pathetic.

Comment

You have now entered the "NO SPIN ZONE" buddy....So as the so called "attorney" you would know that a civil suit which is what this is is hardly grounds for issuing a stop work order or stopping construction period....The Barca Facility will be built...Hopefully The Susa facility will get built as well and it will be great for LI Soccer....But Your FAKE NEWS and grandstanding and boasting "hey everyone...look at this" is really quite pathetic.
                      Your club is pathetic and the joke. Keep chasing the professional soccer player dream for your son/daughter.

Comment

Your club is pathetic and the joke. Keep chasing the professional soccer player dream for your son/daughter.

Professional Soccer Players are P___YS Most probably just like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RNOZVS_L2k

I would probably be ashamed if they became pros in the MLS making around $100k

Regardless of my feelings about pro soccer players being p____ys just like you.
                        There is no doubt Barca has a direct pipeline for getting truly talented players (the 1 in 10,000 kid) to the right people. Better than susa...sorry it is what is is...(especially you being a P___Y). :)

Comment

I am not exactly sure what you mean when you say, "NO SPIN ZONE," but that is precisely what you are doing with your blatant use of CAPITALIZATION, "Quotation marks," and other grammatical nuances clearly shows what side of the fence you're on.

Just for clarity, I am the OP & not the Attorney.

Comment

I am not exactly sure what you mean when you say, "NO SPIN ZONE," but that is precisely what you are doing with your blatant use of CAPITALIZATION, "Quotation marks," and other grammatical nuances clearly shows what side of the fence you're on.

Just for clarity, I am the OP & not the Attorney.
                            Same as you with the fences jack _SS....the Barca facility and susa facililty when complete will be great for LI soccer...But you obviously hate barca so much for no real merit you dont want to see this happen....so F__K OFF. loser. Take your OP and shove it up your tight _SS with " no Vaseline" as Ice Cube would say.

Comment

Same as you with the fences jack _SS....the Barca facility and susa facililty when complete will be great for LI soccer...But you obviously hate barca so much for no real merit you dont want to see this happen....so F__K OFF. loser. Take your OP and shove it up your tight _SS with " no Vaseline" as Ice Cube would say.
                              It looks like Keith DeLucia is back on Talking Soccer again. He learned all this homosexual talk while in prison and now he's is sharing it with us. I just hope you don't get fresh like that with the judge tomorrow.

Comment

Potty mouth.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X