Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Take down. I didn’t give you approval to video or share video of my daughter. If not down then litigation forthcoming.
    It’s on you tube, dumb azz. Probably the most watched video she’ll ever be in. Unless those daddy issues take hold.

Comment

It’s on you tube, dumb azz. Probably the most watched video she’ll ever be in. Unless those daddy issues take hold.
      The quality of play is really bad. I think the blue team would get beat down in CGF

Comment

That was just pure mismatch. Blue team could not compete. Did not even look like they were trying.

Comment

Considering this is TopHat and they are the better program in the age group regionally. I would want my kid playing against them a few times a year. That is the problem, parents if they have competitive teams want to play in an inferior league. Congrats to the kids taking a beat down. They will get better and hopefully ask a few of their better friends to join forces to better compete. Wake up SOUTH FLORIDA!
          I would respect South Florida team if half the girls bothered giving an effort. The only way to get better against better competition is to give full effort even if futile and losing. You leave it all on the field. Half the blue team looked like they did not even want to be there.

Comment

Send your goalkeepers to Boca. If they dont quit in disgust, they will have more opportunities than one can imagine.

Comment

They told us the new club name and blue shirts would fix everything. I'm starting to think they are not telling the truth...maybe.

Comment

16-0
                TOPHAT vs BU GDA U14

Comment

16-0
                  TOPHAT vs BU GDA U14
                  Sad part is you can stack the defense to make it somewhat respectable. Sticking to the plan and knowing your midfield is going to collapse is just demoralizing.

Comment

16-0
                    TOPHAT vs BU GDA U14
                    7-0
                    TOPHAT vs BU GDA U15

Comment

To the OP - NO its not working out

For the weekend over 4 games

tophat 29 / BU GDA 2
                      27 GD in 1 weekend

Comment

To the OP - NO its not working out

For the weekend over 4 games

tophat 29 / BU GDA 2
                        27 GD in 1 weekend
                        Does not say much for FL girls soccer since the rest of the GDA programs haven't done much better.

Comment

Does not say much for FL girls soccer since the rest of the GDA programs haven't done much better.
                          lies at least weston teams keep it close loser get off this site coach and learn to recruit better players

Comment

lies at least weston teams keep it close loser get off this site coach and learn to recruit better players
                            Weston are just as bad. Two piles of crap with SFFA being just a little bigger. They both are in the Top-10 worst girls clubs in the GDA. Both got killed by Tophat, a clubs that would be middle of the pack in the California, Texas and NE conference. As for recruiting, neither Weston or SFFA are worth of time and money for any child in S. FL. Weston are going backwards when the club think they might have added some positive staff and SFFA has been broken from the start with coaches they don’t know what they are doing but have huge egos and are completely out of touch. The SFFA DOC does NOT care about improving. There is no incentive for him to change and no threat to him getting paid.

It’s a sad state of affairs here in FL and doesn’t have to be.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              weston are just as bad. Two piles of crap with sffa being just a little bigger. They both are in the top-10 worst girls clubs in the gda. Both got killed by tophat, a clubs that would be middle of the pack in the california, texas and ne conference. As for recruiting, neither weston or sffa are worth of time and money for any child in s. Fl. Weston are going backwards when the club think they might have added some positive staff and sffa has been broken from the start with coaches they don’t know what they are doing but have huge egos and are completely out of touch. The sffa doc does not care about improving. There is no incentive for him to change and no threat to him getting paid.

It’s a sad state of affairs here in fl and doesn’t have to be.
                              weston"s gda is not good bot at least they compete losing a game 16-0 is ****ing crazy

Comment

what did I just watch

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X