Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Listen Iím not the one thinks my kid is going be the next Alex Morgan. Iíll be happy if she still playing in college mom. Iím a realist my daughter isnít making the national team. I donít care where she plays or with what team. As long as SHE is happy. Iím not here bragging about big ECNL. Obviously Susa isnít happy with there ECNL team if they trying to recruit more girls for 06 team.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Listen Iím not the one thinks my kid is going be the next Alex Morgan. Iíll be happy if she still playing in college mom. Iím a realist my daughter isnít making the national team. I donít care where she plays or with what team. As long as SHE is happy. Iím not here bragging about big ECNL. Obviously Susa isnít happy with there ECNL team if they trying to recruit more girls for 06 team.
Come again? There is no recruiting going on for our team. And if there was, it certainly wouldnt be for anyone from KK. It is all about the girls just playing and enjoying their coach, right? All you KK people out there yapping for years and now when the kids cant hang, it becomes fun. How do you sleep at night knowing the better days are way in the past?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Come again? There is no recruiting going on for our team. And if there was, it certainly wouldnt be for anyone from KK. It is all about the girls just playing and enjoying their coach, right? All you KK people out there yapping for years and now when the kids cant hang, it becomes fun. How do you sleep at night knowing the better days are way in the past?
Thank you for your concern. I sleep fine next to your husband.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

Quote:

Hey amigo, everyone wants to win (its not a new revelation) and when the team is good and wins a lot at a high level it is only a bonus. What every good parent wants for their child is happiness as they are playing this game. (Happiness with their team, coach and team mates). Hopefully all our kids will take the lessons learned from being on a team and apply them to something more important that will contribute positively to our society.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
If that is what you need to do to get your girl on to a top team.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

Quote:
You can't handle my husband trust me...you are probably to accustomed to your own husbands 3" pop cock.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
More specifically there is no one on Long Island that would crack our lineup except for one or two girls.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
You can't handle my husband trust me...you are probably to accustomed to your own husbands 3" pop cock.
So you are saying its hot dogs down hallways at this point? Congrats.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
If that is what you need to do to get your girl on to a top team.
That is what she said.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

bump
bump