Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Totally. Huge demand for 13 year old children.
    not just about the 13 year olds. Watching this video will bring attention to the club. You can really see the hours of hard work paying off. The skills being taught and just the over all athleticism Boca Raton fl is offering.

Comment

Girls at SFFA/BU are on their own. DOC and coaches have no clue how to talk to college coaches. No idea what grades are needed or even what those schools are looking for. A minimal contact with UF, but only because a coach's daughter used to go there. None of the girls are ready for a Power 5 team. The club is focused solely on sending boys to MLS teams.

We had a meeting last year with the DOC about college placement and the process to start. Totally lost. No guidance on what to do in preparation for the showcases. At least the team mom put together a brochure. DOC eventually sent us some info on a website. I know for my daughter, 2 college coaches attempted to contact her through the DOC. In a follow-up call to each of them, they both said that messages were left with the DOC but never returned.

If you haven't figured it out yet, SFFA/BU is total mess. No one should be playing there. Move on. We did.

Comment

Girls at SFFA/BU are on their own. DOC and coaches have no clue how to talk to college coaches. No idea what grades are needed or even what those schools are looking for. A minimal contact with UF, but only because a coach's daughter used to go there. None of the girls are ready for a Power 5 team. The club is focused solely on sending boys to MLS teams.

We had a meeting last year with the DOC about college placement and the process to start. Totally lost. No guidance on what to do in preparation for the showcases. At least the team mom put together a brochure. DOC eventually sent us some info on a website. I know for my daughter, 2 college coaches attempted to contact her through the DOC. In a follow-up call to each of them, they both said that messages were left with the DOC but never returned.

If you haven't figured it out yet, SFFA/BU is total mess. No one should be playing there. Move on. We did.
        SFFA, Weston, Prime are all bad. Move on to where? All lateral moves.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          sffa, weston, prime are all bad. Move on to where? All lateral moves.
          weston girls are at least in the games
          sffa 16-0
          prime has better coaching give it time

Comment

SFFA, Weston, Prime are all bad. Move on to where? All lateral moves.
            Last girl to come out of Bu to do anything was Kendall Higgs who's mom was on board at Bu. Kendall left Bu to play with Weston while mom was still on board at Bu.That should tell you all you need to know about Bu.

Comment

Who!!!!

Comment

Last girl to come out of Bu to do anything was Kendall Higgs who's mom was on board at Bu. Kendall left Bu to play with Weston while mom was still on board at Bu.That should tell you all you need to know about Bu.
                she is playing at KENNESAW STATE UNIVERSITY now was at Pitt

Comment

she is playing at KENNESAW STATE UNIVERSITY now was at Pitt
                  Is she a citrus farmer at Kennesaw St?

Comment

Game finally posted -54 differential.

Comment

What are you talking about???? Kids are kids. I agree you need to bring in talent, but if you can't coach the players it doesn't matter. You don't have to be at an elite technical level to compete in the DA. A little tactics goes a long way.
                      girls on u14-u15 gda should sign up for bowling or something that requires no running or effort

Comment

I tend to agree just watch them play not much effort its really that simple ! Good players but not sure how can I used the word good if they don't have any effort

Comment

I tend to agree just watch them play not much effort its really that simple ! Good players but not sure how can I used the word good if they don't have any effort
                          It was a blowout , no subs , clearly outmatched , 10-0 20-0 same sh1t. why would anyone get hurt? So you (anonymous blogger) can give a positive review after watching 13 year old play on youtube ( so sad when you don’t have kids on the team)

Comment

It was a blowout , no subs , clearly outmatched , 10-0 20-0 same sh1t. why would anyone get hurt? So you (anonymous blogger) can give a positive review after watching 13 year old play on youtube ( so sad when you don’t have kids on the team)
                            get hurt how would they get hurt ?running to fast ?

Comment

get hurt how would they get hurt ?running to fast ?
                              So true and so funny you have to say it that way what this person is trying to protect we are just saying no effort . Big deal the team needs to work harder all game and try !

Comment

I read this thread and I laugh, of course I'm at weston 🥃🥃🥃🥃🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X