Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 10-17-2018
Unregistered

Default Futsal

Anyone have recommendations for best boys futsal training? Preferably Nassau County
Old 10-18-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anyone have recommendations for best boys futsal training? Preferably Nassau County
The only one I really know and have experience with is Danilo. He is called YESA now. He has some teams and he trains kids in both Nassau and a Suffolk. As far as futsal goes he is really the only thing on LI. RR and Susa have what they call futsal...but itís not.
Old 10-18-2018
Unregistered

That guy is complete waste. Tried it last year and he showed up once and then never came back. Stay away
Old 10-18-2018
Unregistered

Default Futsal

Quote:
The only one I really know and have experience with is Danilo. He is called YESA now. He has some teams and he trains kids in both Nassau and a Suffolk. As far as futsal goes he is really the only thing on LI. RR and Susa have what they call futsal...but itís not.

I heard a lot of good things about the guy danilo...i think he was a pro futsal player in Brazil...schooled neymar jr when they trained together.
Old 10-18-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
I heard a lot of good things about the guy danilo...i think he was a pro futsal player in Brazil...schooled neymar jr when they trained together.
We have used Danilo. He is very good. Heís very entertaining for the kids. Itís true he is not always there and we have had other YESA trainers, but they were all good. We are definitely going to use him again. I wish he would have more futsal teams to join. It really is an action packed and fun game.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

bump
bump
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
bump
bump
Rough Rider Futsal Training was excellent last year
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Wow. That is a stretch. Stop smoking the free stuff
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

He is actually an excellent trainer - when it comes to Futsal. Whether you like the guy or not, he's good at his craft.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
He is actually an excellent trainer - when it comes to Futsal. Whether you like the guy or not, he's good at his craft.
He's good when he's there. Most of the time he is not or is late ! Guy is old news