X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL Nationals

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like Armada minus doing the work to run the club. Pawning off responsibilities came at a cost. Ask ED at armada.
    Sure sucks here at Armada. We really need a fast talking huckster to replace half our top team with scabs to take to ECNL Nationals...then brag about it on Twitter. We really need that here at Patton.

Comment

Sure sucks here at Armada. We really need a fast talking huckster to replace half our top team with scabs to take to ECNL Nationals...then brag about it on Twitter. We really need that here at Patton.
      What were they bragging about? The results at ecnl nationals were awful! Even with guest players from all over the place.

Comment

Sounds like Armada minus doing the work to run the club. Pawning off responsibilities came at a cost. Ask ED at armada.
        Ask ED at Armada? Yep after a year, he is still not at Armada. You are welcome to ask him anything but you will need to go to Texas. How ironic that he goes to Texas?! Must be something in the water that Texas clubs like directors that do shady things. Always remember, Armada got rid of their problem. fesa just keeps getting played by theirs. Enjoy!!

Comment

What were they bragging about? The results at ecnl nationals were awful! Even with guest players from all over the place.
          FESA is a dumpster fire whether the parents want to look past the brainwash marketing and face reality. It will get worse before it gets better with Bubb pocketing as much cash as he can and beg, borrow, and steal to win at all costs while their players miss out on true development and opportunity.

Comment

FESA is a dumpster fire whether the parents want to look past the brainwash marketing and face reality. It will get worse before it gets better with Bubb pocketing as much cash as he can and beg, borrow, and steal to win at all costs while their players miss out on true development and opportunity.
            Very few parents have any experience in soccer, so they won't notice.

Comment

Very few parents have any experience in soccer, so they won't notice.
              I’m SJC and JCP they also have deep pockets and love to get their egos massaged by the slick talking soccer blokes from over the pond! Wallets empty very quickly at veterans. Developing actual soccer players not so much.

Comment

I’m SJC and JCP they also have deep pockets and love to get their egos massaged by the slick talking soccer blokes from over the pond! Wallets empty very quickly at veterans. Developing actual soccer players not so much.
                A little Messi will be born at FESA.

Comment

A little Messi will be born at FESA.
                  I can only hope that this thread will get deleted ASAP like all the others.

Please moderator?

Comment

All summer long the "FESA is abusing St. Johns County taxpayers" thread has averaged 10-20 posts every day. We have been at this club since it became FESA and the vast majority of the posts are factually incorrect, or one-sided or an isolated instance.

I used to think it was one or more disgruntled FESA parents because some of the information (names, initials, dates, locations, events, etc.) are consistent with reality at FESA. But after reading all these posts all summer long I am calling B.S. on 90% of what is posted there and I am conviced it is the work of a competing club that is trying to cast a negative light on what is actually an overall well-run club.

Is FESA perfect? No. Does it occassionally make bone-headed decisions in regard to players, teams, events, etc. Yes. But it is overall trending in a positive direction and it provides a great player/parent experience for thousands of families.

What makes me think that 90% of the posts are a propaganda campaign? Just read through a smattering of them and you will see that vast majority are written in the same "voice" with a particular style and choice of words. How many people refer to the families at FESA as "the legions?" That phrase is used constantly. Or the hundreds of posts about what happened with the composite ECNL team for Nationals? I am familiar with what happened with that and I don't know of any families that feel that poorly about - especially enough to post about it several times a day for 8 weeks!

Plus, whenever anybody challenges the negative poster to bring these "supposed issues" to the leadership or BOD, their only response for not doing that is "fear of retaliation." There are dozen of ways that these issues could be surfaced in a constructive way without a specific family's name attached to it. I'm calling B.S.!
                    The thread was axed.

Comment

bump this up

Comment

Hi Lynn Basham!

How's the club going now?

Comment

Hi Lynn Basham!

How's the club going now?
                          She used to love FESA. Or maybe just a certain staff member?

Comment

I have pulled my kids from FESA as have a lot of other parents that we know. We are not located in the Jacksonville area. Maybe things are run differently there, but further south it is horrendous. To the extent that some boys have actually gone back to playing rec - and not FESA rec. We moved our kids to another club. We have to travel, but are much happier.
                            Agree 100%. Still true today

Comment

Agree 100%. Still true today
                              Does FESA palm coast still exist even?

Comment

The biggest reason for fesa's growth is Sean.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X