Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning ⚠️the coira’s are tryng to sell you the spain trip for your kid

Now that this people know that won’t be able to make any money with a rec club that has left 10 players division 3 or below, now they are starting to sell parents the scam trip to Europe.
    Be careful Parents they will tell you to bring all cash, will promise that will play against profesional team, and best European experience but the reality is you are going to be part of their money laundering scheme, your kid will play last division kids, will drink tap water, bad food, and be exposed to the worst diseases due to the poor hygiene and limited access to clean clothes and a clean environment.
    Do not trust your kid to the biggest rat call MIGUEL COIRA!
    You are welcome!

I like Turtles

Comment

How Parents here is south Florida are so dumb to believe all their bs.

Comment

must keep this up top to make sure there are no more dummies that fall for their scam

Comment

I love that Gisela and Jose are so committed to trying to bring down the Coiras on this forum. It’s hilarious....I’m surprised they aren’t trying to sell the Spain trip themselves. The trip that just a year ago they themselves were promoting. TOO FUNNY

Comment

Is it true jose bought a box of candies and sold them to the starving kids? What an absolute pos

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              How Parents here is south Florida are so dumb to believe all their bs.
              Are you for real asking that question? Yes they are all dumb, parents hear the word Europe and the think their kid is going to go to tryout in front of mouriño. Stupids!

Comment

Luckily my kid closed that chapter already and is on another level.
                Do some research before sending or paying that guy all the cash he ask for a recreational tournament in Spain. It is not worth a dime.

Comment

Bump this up

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X