Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much for a season at Barca academy ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do the kids in Spain in the real La Masia Barcelona Academy pay anything or are the fees only for LI wannabe chumps who want to pretend that there kids are one game away from being a 'real' Barcelona player?

Real academies charge $0, nothing, nada, zilch, zero. Anything else being sold by them or other fake organizations is just a crock trying to boost brands, tv deals, shirt sales etc and make $$$.

Suckers!!!!

My kid was offered free tuition at barca NY. Hes not even a soccer first kid, just super athletic. Soccer is for P_____s just like you. Its a beautiful game no doubt but not a real sport.

Comment

My kid was offered free tuition at barca NY. Hes not even a soccer first kid, just super athletic. Soccer is for P_____s just like you. Its a beautiful game no doubt but not a real sport.
      So i guess the vast majority who are being charged $3000.00 are also paying for those like you who can't afford it or won't pay. Just glad my $$$ are not in play here. This is a stealth soccer tax.

Comment

Are free players covered by the payments of other families or by sponsorships?

Comment

this thread keeps getting uglier and uglier.

if you guys or gals want answers contact the club directly. if not, just keep guessing or get your answers from these FOOLS that have been responding. Haters.

Comment

However you want to spin it really. You can look at it that other families pay the free tuition or they just don't pay. Also, some boys get discounts. It's a big circle j@rk. #forcabarca

Comment

So i guess the vast majority who are being charged $3000.00 are also paying for those like you who can't afford it or won't pay. Just glad my $$$ are not in play here. This is a stealth soccer tax.

I pay tuition for my other son (less than $2000). You are such a P___Y and parasite spreading lies to help promote your own failing club. If anyone needs info and pricing do not go to these forums (forums are strictly here for our entertainment as parents and fans of the game).

Contact the club directly for any information and questions you may have.

Most people who post lies and fake news on these anonymous forums have a several things in common:

1) most probably voted for hillary
              2) They are spineless yellow parasites with no back bone like a "jelly fish".
              3) Honor and discipline are not there strong suits.
              4) They are still probably buying Nike products.

Comment

I don't care if it is Barca or any other club. If other families are subsidizing some players that should be explained. If they have donations or sponsors to cover free players, that should be explained.

Comment

I don't care if it is Barca or any other club. If other families are subsidizing some players that should be explained. If they have donations or sponsors to cover free players, that should be explained.
                  Typical cry baby response. Boo Hoo....Go cry to your mama baby. No one has to explain anything to you, you are not entitled to anything. If you want something go earn it. If the kid is not good enough... tough, train more and get better and earn it.

Who ever this guy is bitching and complaining...he is what is wrong with america. Freaking wimp, typical. He has as much mental toughness as a worm. wants everything handed to him (or her) to be politically correct :)

Comment

Typical cry baby response. Boo Hoo....Go cry to your mama baby. No one has to explain anything to you, you are not entitled to anything. If you want something go earn it. If the kid is not good enough... tough, train more and get better and earn it.

Who ever this guy is bitching and complaining...he is what is wrong with america. Freaking wimp, typical. He has as much mental toughness as a worm. wants everything handed to him (or her) to be politically correct :)
                    I thought you were the one getting someone else to cover your kids soccer fees.

Comment

I pay tuition for my other son (less than $2000). You are such a P___Y and parasite spreading lies to help promote your own failing club. If anyone needs info and pricing do not go to these forums (forums are strictly here for our entertainment as parents and fans of the game).

Contact the club directly for any information and questions you may have.

Most people who post lies and fake news on these anonymous forums have a several things in common:

1) most probably voted for hillary
                      2) They are spineless yellow parasites with no back bone like a "jelly fish".
                      3) Honor and discipline are not there strong suits.
                      4) They are still probably buying Nike products.
                      Forza Nike!

Comment

I thought you were the one getting someone else to cover your kids soccer fees.
                        Thats your problem buddy....to much thinking, not enough doing...fag.

Comment

Thats your problem buddy....to much thinking, not enough doing...fag.
                          Ok tough guy. Do you pay for own kid or does somebody else and if it somebody else, who is it?

Comment

Ok tough guy. Do you pay for own kid or does somebody else and if it somebody else, who is it?
                            1st - its none of your business
                            2nd - you are not entitled to any thing you hillary/cuomo loving sniveling little worm. What? your pathetic feelings are hurt? suck it up buttercup, have an issue? grab a tissue.

If you want any information from Barca here is the email.
                            BarcaAcademyNY@fcbarcelona.cat they will be glad to assist you with any questions you may have.

Otherwise, stop printing lies (fake news) and starting controversy...Bitch.

Comment

I am new to the club and I can attest that they do give out scholarships in varying degrees. But you are foolish if you think other clubs don't do the same thing (even some town teams). The bottom line is, if your child is good enough and a club wants them bad enough they will make things as attractive as they can. That being said, Barca probably gives out more scholarships than most clubs that I know about.
                              I am happy so far with the training and feel it is the best environment for my child. I am not saying my kids team is going to win every game this season because they probably won't (and honestly I don't care). Hopefully the club will continue to grow and be able to add more kids per age group to have more balanced teams. Full tuition/registration IS a little on the high side (there are more expensive clubs out there), but you have dedicated trainers/coaches in a very positive environment. There are definitely worse things to spend your money on.

Comment

I am new to the club and I can attest that they do give out scholarships in varying degrees. But you are foolish if you think other clubs don't do the same thing (even some town teams). The bottom line is, if your child is good enough and a club wants them bad enough they will make things as attractive as they can. That being said, Barca probably gives out more scholarships than most clubs that I know about.
                                I am happy so far with the training and feel it is the best environment for my child. I am not saying my kids team is going to win every game this season because they probably won't (and honestly I don't care). Hopefully the club will continue to grow and be able to add more kids per age group to have more balanced teams. Full tuition/registration IS a little on the high side (there are more expensive clubs out there), but you have dedicated trainers/coaches in a very positive environment. There are definitely worse things to spend your money on.
                                I am interested in how these clubs finance these scholarships. My families town club where the kids played as young kids had scholarships financed through fund raising efforts but the fees were not several thousand dollars a player. Someone in the the thread said the other families in the club at Barca fiance the scholarships from the fees they pay. A built in scholarship fee I guess you could call it. I am unaware of that structure and dont know if that is true or common. They can do it however they want, no one is forced to sign on if they dont like it. I am interested if that is how it works. I have no idea why one poster went off the deep end in some deep political rant over this issue.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X