Back of the Net is Terrible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LM implying that its impossible to get a scholarship to a good school without playing HS soccer becasue its a key part of the application.

Wow. So out of touch

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      LM implying that its impossible to get a scholarship to a good school without playing HS soccer becasue its a key part of the application.

Wow. So out of touch
      Huh. It may raise a question if you aren't playing DAP. HS soccer hasn't been a big player in college recruiting in a long time.

Comment

Wow. So out of touch
        He still thinks it's 1980

Comment

He still thinks it's 1980

He really does. And the brazen way he challenges those who disagree is just comical.

Comment

So I see that Larry is posting BOTN threads about Connecticut teams leaving the CJSA. Teams He knows nothing about. He obviously got the data from his buddy Gary

Comment

So I see that Larry is posting BOTN threads about Connecticut teams leaving the CJSA. Teams He knows nothing about. He obviously got the data from his buddy Gary
              Except that CJSA is a dumpster fire. So for once LM is correct.

Comment

Larry Miller is Captain Obvious parroting Gary. Calling a SE a pillar of Connecticut soccer was hilarious

Comment

Larry is a slime ball

Comment

Broken clocks being correct twice a day.

Comment

Regardless of being a condescending tool most of the time and only pushing his paid advertisers clubs etc. He is spot on the most important thing for all the kids. He always talks education as the most important thing and says all of the training ,camps , tournaments etc it is a waste of money.

Comment

Regardless of being a condescending tool most of the time and only pushing his paid advertisers clubs etc. He is spot on the most important thing for all the kids. He always talks education as the most important thing and says all of the training ,camps , tournaments etc it is a waste of money.
                        Yes because he paid for his kids education by being a no thing about soccer shill

Comment

I agree 100%.

Comment

CT board has been discussing the demise of CJSA for months. It's a well known fact it has slid into irrelevancy. They have no teams left of any substance. I'm in lower CT but one of my kids plays on a NY team so sometimes I read this board.

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showth...=151134&page=8

Comment

CT board has been discussing the demise of CJSA for months. It's a well known fact it has slid into irrelevancy. They have no teams left of any substance. I'm in lower CT but one of my kids plays on a NY team so sometimes I read this board.

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showth...=151134&page=8
                              Yes Larry is being Captain Obvious and it's not the breaking news that he claimed it was

Follow the Money .... Keep in mind that CJSAs loss is CCSLs gain. CCSL is operated by NYCSL and US Club. NYCSL and Gary Grossman are large supporters/ advertisers for BOTN

Why else do you think they have any CT soccer news on BOTN

Comment

He really does. And the brazen way he challenges those who disagree is just comical.
                                Post anything negative about KK or God Kurt and you will be banned from BOTN.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X