Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    WCFC ECNL teams this year will be a crapshoot in terms of results. Most are new rosters mixing some of last year's ECNL players with last year's NYCFC players, plus a handful of new outside players. So for most of their teams, this tournament is the first time they've played full games together.

The only WCFC ECNL team that stayed intact from last year was the 02 (U18) team. And it doesn't even look like that team is attending this showcase.
    I agree the u18 wc ecnl team is an intact (B) level team, enjoy your (B) level college experiences....

Comment

No, but pretty sure Shimkin haunts hers, or so I heard.
      Do you mean her national team teammate? nah, they are besties now. heard Shimkin is thinking that she may want to play her final year with her HS friends. Obviously the team she plays on now isn't helping her at all

Comment

Please tell me that these are kids on here posting and not adults.

Comment

I agree the u18 wc ecnl team is an intact (B) level team, enjoy your (B) level college experiences....
          SK will probably have a better college soccer experience than your daughter.

Comment

SK will probably have a better college soccer experience than your daughter.
            maybe, but my daughter is white, and attractive...

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

Is her name Ivanka? And would you date her?

Comment

Yikes! WCFC ECNL U17 team won their last game 8-1!

Comment

Donnie???

Comment

Glad they are doing well. Nothing I said in my post about these teams not having much experience playing together was inaccurate. Sorry if you felt like I was disparaging them. I wasn’t. Rather, I was just saying they may take some time before they are playing their best.
                      Everyone was coming off of HS play and just now playing as a team.

Besides, what matters is iff coaches came to watch the players who wrote to them, not any scores. College coaches don't care who won the games

Comment

Donnie???
                        Haven't you heard? He moved to FL permanently. He's on the Florida board now.

Comment

Everyone was coming off of HS play and just now playing as a team.

Besides, what matters is iff coaches came to watch the players who wrote to them, not any scores. College coaches don't care who won the games
                          The only thing that matters is showboating!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2620354]Everyone was coming off of HS play and just now playing as a team. [quote]

True. But if you've played with your teammates before, its easier to get back into club form than if you are playing with a lot of new players, and in some cases for a coach you've never played for before.

Agree here too. But having good team chemistry and familiarity with your teammates will allow players to show better for these college coaches.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2620409][QUOTE=Unregistered;2620354]Everyone was coming off of HS play and just now playing as a team.

True. But if you've played with your teammates before, its easier to get back into club form than if you are playing with a lot of new players, and in some cases for a coach you've never played for before.

Agree here too. But having good team chemistry and familiarity with your teammates will allow players to show better for these college coaches.
                              They had warmup games at PDA the week before. Showboating before chemistry!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X