Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is best way to get to Oakwood from NJ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is best way to get to Oakwood from NJ?

I want to have my kid try out at Oakwood. Does anyone know best way to get there to avoid traffic and tolls?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to have my kid try out at Oakwood. Does anyone know best way to get there to avoid traffic and tolls?
    and the Troll post of the year goes to...............

Comment

and the Troll post of the year goes to...............
      OW fan boys excited their u19s beat RB 2-1 in FL. One close win doesn't make it a good club. At most it's midtable club in the DA B league.

Comment

Yes, I know a way.

Comment

I would make a left than a right. That should take you to Oakland

Comment

I would make a left than a right. That should take you to Oakland
            Than a right, dude you are going to get him lost, in translation....

Comment

OW fan boys excited their u19s beat RB 2-1 in FL. One close win doesn't make it a good club. At most it's midtable club in the DA B league.
              Maybe NYRB deserve to be there too .... so far oldest 2 teams are 0-3 in FL. No wonder MLS academies want to stop playing the rabble!

Comment

Maybe NYRB deserve to be there too .... so far oldest 2 teams are 0-3 in FL. No wonder MLS academies want to stop playing the rabble!
                Strange, because I heard that Oakwood is going to be the next MLS club, replacing the Hartford Whalers, woohooo!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X