Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MH Moving from GPS to NEFC

MH just agreed to move to NEFC and will lead a massive player migration to NEFC in the process. GPS will be out of business by next year.

Why would NEFC want anything from GPS? I thought they were a dumpster fire, superfund site, players and coaching nothing but trash?

Now you want their players and coaches?

What's that tell you?

Trash=trash

Comment

so true, but sometimes trash can be turned into $$

Comment

I call BS on this. Why would NEFC want MH? Maybe as a coach of a lower team. I don't see many players following him. He's not well liked and he's an average coach on a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I call BS on this. Why would NEFC want MH? Maybe as a coach of a lower team. I don't see many players following him. He's not well liked and he's an average coach on a good day.
          I think you answered your own question. Sounds perfect for NEFC.

Comment

Welcome to NEFC, MH. We have a really nice 2011 girls team out in the sticks for you to coach with your very talented wife ;)

Comment

Welcome to NEFC, MH. We have a really nice 2011 girls team out in the sticks for you to coach with your very talented wife ;)
              Who is MH?

Comment

And oh boy is she talented ;)

Comment

Please explain?

Comment

And oh boy is she talented ;)
                    The same people have started another thread. It’s not even discreet anymore. Please find another thing to do

Comment

MH just agreed to move to NEFC and will lead a massive player migration to NEFC in the process. GPS will be out of business by next year.
                      If this is true, gps are in real trouble

Comment

If this is true, gps are in real trouble
                        Sure they are. Yawn. Mommy is telling you it’s time for bed now. Nightly night.

Comment

Why does mh coach there top boys team if he’s as bad as you say he is? Come on. Give us some real stats.

Comment

Why does mh coach there top boys team if he’s as bad as you say he is? Come on. Give us some real stats.
                            These are competing club coaches that are bitter saying this stuff. Matt is actually one of the best coaches I’ve seen. Runs quality sessions, great demeanor with players and parents, studies the game and open to learning from others, good sideline demeanor. I’ve been around a long time, and I’ve seen everything. I’m also one of the more accomplished coaches in recent New England history.

Comment

What do you people get out of this? It’s just blatantly not true, what’s the point?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X