Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Susa

Great showing by SUSA at the EDP tourney this weekend beat up on DA teams...

Yeah but put in perspective who they played a struggling DA club...

Comment

Susa is a strong club but if we must engage in forum bragging, we should do it when succeeding against ecnl opponents in the Northeast and gda opponents from other regions.

This is the Northeast and ecnl is king here.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Susa is a strong club but if we must engage in forum bragging, we should do it when succeeding against ecnl opponents in the Northeast and gda opponents from other regions.

This is the Northeast and ecnl is king here.
        The 05s got spanked. Wouldn’t really say the king

Comment

The 05s got spanked. Wouldn’t really say the king
          Lol. So the mighty Susa comes away with a few wins against the GDA clubs and you are talking ****? Average GDA teams against a self proclaimed top ECNL club (especially in NE). Not sure you should be puffing out your chest. But yes since you have to compare leagues this makes your decision better. Move on.. both leagues have clubs that are amazing and a few not so good. You just beat a few of the not so good. Congratulations!!

Comment

The 05s losing to CSA is a bit embarrassing but that happens, we outplayed them just could not get any calls or breaks.

Comment

Let’s just call it like it is avg ECNL club at best beating a below avg DA club. Go on and celebrate

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2613215]The 05s losing to CSA is a bit embarrassing but that happens, we outplayed them just could not get any calls or breaks.[/QUOTE

good diplomatic answer.

Comment

TBH, I don't think anybody cares either way, I don't and my kid plays for Susa. None of it counts towards anything for the ECNL teams or the DA teams. This was a pre-season tune up for all the kids to shake the HS Ball habits, get back with their club teammates, work out the kinks and not have to schlepp to MD or NC to do it. Same with this upcoming weekend back in NJ.
                  Big whoop, so a couple of them beat a couple DA teams and a couple of them lost to a couple DA teams. So?

Comment

TBH, I don't think anybody cares either way, I don't and my kid plays for Susa. None of it counts towards anything for the ECNL teams or the DA teams. This was a pre-season tune up for all the kids to shake the HS Ball habits, get back with their club teammates, work out the kinks and not have to schlepp to MD or NC to do it. Same with this upcoming weekend back in NJ.
                    Big whoop, so a couple of them beat a couple DA teams and a couple of them lost to a couple DA teams. So?
                    The DA teams supposedly don't have any bad HS habits, while the ECNL teams are as you say. So ECNL team with bad HS habits beating DA teams who have been training/playing all fall season is a bit eye-opening.

Comment

The DA teams supposedly don't have any bad HS habits, while the ECNL teams are as you say. So ECNL team with bad HS habits beating DA teams who have been training/playing all fall season is a bit eye-opening.
                      Don't be a douche, it's not eye opening at all. These are mid-level DA teams and unless you are familiar with every kid on every roster, you have no idea who was on waiver, who showed up to the games, how the coaches played the games etc. I know my kid's coach treated this differently than he would an ECNL showcase, so who knows-maybe the DA coaches did too.
                      Again, none of it matters, it's equivalent to a scrimmage against neighboring teams. Like I said, I'm thrilled I didn't have to schlepp down to MD or NC for it.

Comment

Great point, so much for practicing 4 days a week and being ready...DA teams were outplayed by SUSA which played HS and had not practiced or played together this Fall, tells you what a sham the whole DA thing is...but to each their own.

Comment

Great point, so much for practicing 4 days a week and being ready...DA teams were outplayed by SUSA which played HS and had not practiced or played together this Fall, tells you what a sham the whole DA thing is...but to each their own.
                          At NYSC it is all about the training, as far as we are concerned all games end in a tie.

Comment

Susa

At NYSC it is all about the training, as far as we are concerned all games end in a tie.
                            *** are you talking about?

Comment

Do they get participation trophies?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X