Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s obvious that individuals on this forum are employees from global premier soccer. sure you all know more than we do and what’s ahead. You are probably aware that homeland security is up in the area knocking on doors, making phone calls, and asking many questions. It is a fact. They have been very specific in what they’re asking and who they are gathering information about. There’s only one person that they are not asking questions about. if they’re not asking questions about this one person? It only means one thing. he’s talking to the feds and providing the information they want. So to all the employees working at global premier soccer, be extremely careful of (yawn boy) and what you say. Not one question has been asked about him and his name has not been mentioned at all by the investigating agents. They are focused on 4 other individuals. It certainly raises eyebrows. 🧐 whistleblower? Well it certainly makes sense.
    Okey dokey.

Comment

I was told there was a whistleblower at GPS that has helped the authorities target their investigation. I he is happy throwing his colleagues under the bus to save his skin.

Comment

I was told there was a whistleblower at GPS that has helped the authorities target their investigation. I he is happy throwing his colleagues under the bus to save his skin.
        You have such an imagination. Keep spinning though. Yawn.

Comment

Imagination my *ss. There is AT LEAST 1 whistleblower at GPS that keeps ratting out colleagues and putting their lives in jeopardy. Everyone inside GPS knows who you are. Only a matter of time before you are outed.

You have such an imagination. Keep spinning though. Yawn.

Comment

Imagination my *ss. There is AT LEAST 1 whistleblower at GPS that keeps ratting out colleagues and putting their lives in jeopardy. Everyone inside GPS knows who you are. Only a matter of time before you are outed.
            Lives in jeopardy? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Outed? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

You are truly out of your tiny little mind.

Comment

Get a life.

Comment

Get a life.
                Just because I abide by all laws set by the mighty US of A does not mean I don’t have a life.

Are you a law abiding immigrant?

Comment

Just because I abide by all laws set by the mighty US of A does not mean I don’t have a life.

Are you a law abiding immigrant?
                  No I am not

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X