Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling Barca parents ... only

hey, my son is new to the club. Don't know anyone else on the team yet. Got an email back in June and paid up dues and uniforms. They said that practice starts next week. Haven't heard anything since. Sent 3 emails to the info , division coach that sent me an email in the spring and checked the player-hub and nothing. Just trying to contact someone to see if we have practice next week and get info on uniforms. Season starts in like 3 weeks.... Don't want to start blowing them up, but there is not a phone number or contact person. Help....

Wow if this true, which I doubt, that is pretty bad. Our club has been practicing for weeks already.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      hey, my son is new to the club. Don't know anyone else on the team yet. Got an email back in June and paid up dues and uniforms. They said that practice starts next week. Haven't heard anything since. Sent 3 emails to the info , division coach that sent me an email in the spring and checked the player-hub and nothing. Just trying to contact someone to see if we have practice next week and get info on uniforms. Season starts in like 3 weeks.... Don't want to start blowing them up, but there is not a phone number or contact person. Help....
      this is typical for barca. We are in our 3rd year. just sit tight, the administration will let us know as soon as they know.

Comment

Wow if this true, which I doubt, that is pretty bad. Our club has been practicing for weeks already.
        Your club needs it.

Comment

All of a sudden my club doesn't seem so bad....

Comment

how are all these responses in one minute? same person?

Comment

relax and have patience (a lot of it). we most likely will get an email Sunday (maybe after midnight - IE: sat into sunday)

practice is to start next week yes. we don't have schedules yet for training either.

Comment

Practices are scheduled to start on August 19th. You will get an email this week with times and locations. We have been with Barca from the beginning and communication is not best but the training is so we learned to be patient...

Comment

All of a sudden my club doesn't seem so bad....
                  I take good training over good communication all day everyday. Now go troll some other post.

Comment

New to the club! Excited to say the least. Even bought the lad a new pair of boots. Question, will Messi be practicing at the same time? I know he’s in a different age group but I’m hoping we cross paths on the pitch.😊

Comment

New to the club! Excited to say the least. Even bought the lad a new pair of boots. Question, will Messi be practicing at the same time? I know he’s in a different age group but I’m hoping we cross paths on the pitch.😊
                      yes, we are going into our 3rd year at barca...see messi all the time. :)
                      and ally long with the girls. :)

Comment

yes, we are going into our 3rd year at barca...see messi all the time. :)
                        and ally long with the girls. :)
                        Yes just like they promised that out of the 178 other Barca Academies that we were the most important one.

Comment

Yes just like they promised that out of the 178 other Barca Academies that we were the most important one.
                          we are...thats why we are called "pro" get it? :)

Comment

Practices are scheduled to start on August 19th. You will get an email this week with times and locations. We have been with Barca from the beginning and communication is not best but the training is so we learned to be patient...
                            OP here... thank you to the real reaponses.....was worried. Also, how do they handle uniforms and for my kid, numbers... he asks me every day what his new number will be.

To the other knuckle heads responding.. please find another thread.. thanks

Comment

OP here... thank you to the real reaponses.....was worried. Also, how do they handle uniforms and for my kid, numbers... he asks me every day what his new number will be.

To the other knuckle heads responding.. please find another thread.. thanks
                              not a knuckle head here...

uniforms will be almost first game day. like i said earlier, be patient. numbers are given out at random. what age group is your kid? 2009, 2010?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X