X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does coach lopes need glasses??

Comment

Lopes is a clown his favorites are not performing and still tons of playing time . HM is a joke and must be told to shoot at nothing just to keep her stats up and AB looks like a girl with a blindfold running around the field and Lopes gives her free rein and expects other players to read her warped mind and cover for her , as long as he relies on these 2 misfits it will be a long season.he is the king of creating animosity between players

Comment

Worst performing PC team under SL

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Worst performing PC team under SL
          aren't they 2-1? wait a bit longer before criticizing

Comment

You obviously have not been to any games barely won both games

Comment

The fact that you idiots are bashing the coach when the season record so far is 2-1-0 shows how off-base you are. Seriously, you're done with the helicoptoring. Your kid is in college... she doesn't need you or your psycho behaviour any more. This isn't club or HS. The AD doesn't give a crap about you parents and neither does the coach. Go take some valium and STFU.

Bunch of entitled, whining twats...

My kid isn't even in college yet and just starting to look at this program and I'm not sure we want to be around twats like you. What the hell is it with programs like PC and BC... seem to attract the worst of the entitlement brigade.

Comment

Lighten up Francis your daughter isnt even on team so your opinion means diddly and yes coach sucks

Comment

PKs won both games

Comment

So right! It is the entitlement brigade! Stay away from this coach!

Comment

Just watch....they will advance in playoffs and he will get extended

Comment

No chance in hell that this team will make it this year. He clearly is showing that he doesnt know how to coach. So far we have played average teams and have won by the skin of our teeth! He preaches the we not me crap but it’s so far from the truth on this team. With HM and AB its all ME ME and screw the rest of the team! Parents if reading take the advice and don’t waste your time with this program, you will be so disappointed!!just ask any of the parents!

Comment

I am a new parent to this team. Appalled that he refers to his second line as his “reserves”so disrespectful and hurtful to the players.

Comment

Only way to get through to this coach is to stroke his ego and tell him how good he looks or become a team manager or put your daughter on meds and let her run around field aimlessly with no clue and you to can be a PC women’s soccer superstar , no need for hard work that just gets you a seat on the bench!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                              Only way to get through to this coach is to stroke his ego and tell him how good he looks or become a team manager or put your daughter on meds and let her run around field aimlessly with no clue and you to can be a PC women’s soccer superstar , no need for hard work that just gets you a seat on the bench!!!
                              Why so many haters? HM is a scoring machine and the best thing to come to this school in 10 years!!!!!! All Star...that's right, All Starrrrrrrr

Comment

Ha yeah the starrrr of kindergarten maybe!! N.M. go back to your team managers job and feed your D and the coach. I know we parents need to be reminded about when our d'S games are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X