Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is why they needed 16 tryouts this summer with this BS going on. SUSA need to wake up and get some better staff in.
    Not here to defend Chris or Anthony. I have seen both in action and can attest they are both very rough around the edges. For the record I believe Chris is married and has a child. With that being said we had to get away from Susa for our daughter because another coach they have named Nir. In my opinion he is just as bad if not worse then the English duo. He is one of the most spiteful and cruel people we have ever come in contact with. If you cross this guy he will make sure he spreads rumors about your child and family to other families and coaches so he can force the family out. I have witnessed it. Matter a fact he brags about hurting those that cross him openly to others. How this falls under the notice of the owners and those in charge is not possible. They are part of the problem. Boubba and Moussa may be viewed as nice people but allowing this to go on and having full notice makes them not what they attempt to portray.

Comment

Even more SUSA tryouts Reply to Thread

There are two English coaches that are very nasty to the young kids. I believe their names are Anthony something and Chris Coley. They actually live together I heard. They don't have kids of their own and believe making young girls cry is a way to motivate them. No thanks, my friends are telling me horror story after horror story. God forbid if you speak up against these bullies your kids will be pushed out of the club. I would think this is a reason for the constant turnover. They are employing men who need a beaten in the parking lot. My guess it will happen. You can't expect families to pay several thousand of dollars in tuition and travel and then treat their kids like crap. Terrible business plan and there are only so many suckers out there.
      kids need to learn to do everything there coach (and parents) tell them to do. not cry like little babies!!!! when the crying starts its usually a reflection of a self entitled snob parent.

Comment

kids need to learn to do everything there coach (and parents) tell them to do. not cry like little babies!!!! when the crying starts its usually a reflection of a self entitled snob parent.

I see your grammar is just as solid as your common sense. Verbally attacking 8, 9, 10 or whatever ages to the point they cry is not acceptable and most healthy adults know that. But then we have people like you please continue to spew your poison, I mean wisdom..

Comment

I have an idea. Let me come to your job while you are making a hamburger and be yelling at you in front of your peers. Lets see how well you do.

Expecting children to reach "their" full potential in hostile environments is comical at best.

Comment

I have an idea. Let me come to your job while you are making a hamburger and be yelling at you in front of your peers. Lets see how well you do.

Expecting children to reach "their" full potential in hostile environments is comical at best.
            My kid's team does great without threats and bullying and yelling at "cry babies". Go figure. I guess it s possible after all.

Comment

My kid's team does great without threats and bullying and yelling at "cry babies". Go figure. I guess it s possible after all.

Agreed, you don't need scare tactics to get the most from children. Actually there is nothing that supports this method for long term success. Its the other way, this behavior removes kids from sports.

You can be firm and not insulting or intimidating.

Comment

It's all about the league silly...

DA
                ECNL

All the rest it doesnt' matter

(as far as exposure)
                But isn’t it by attending the prospective school’s ID camps that a player gets noticed? Don’t the players pick their preferred schools, and essentially “try out” for the coaching staff by attending those camps? I’m genuinely curious as to what the advantages of the fancy kits and fancy leagues are, except as a good way to part with cash. Ostensiblly, can’t the player and their family do the research on their own? I get that having hundreds of college coaches at a tournament is impressive, but they’re probably not coming to look at just your kid, who may only get minutes of PT. For those very few players in this area that are standouts, I get it. But for those not headed for NT or Stanford ( can you say “majority” )? For those who love to watch our kids play, whose plans include hoping their daughter learns the lessons of hard work, making some lifelong friends and memories, and attending a solid institution of higher learning, where, if they choose, they can continue to play? I just wonder sometimes, if all that cash wouldn’t be better spent, in some cases, on tutors. I know of more than one talented player who either couldn’t get recruited or lost scholarships because of academics.

Comment

Wait until you see JR coach!!!!!!

Comment

Wait until you see JR coach!!!!!!
                    JR Balzarinni the guy who left a well paying job teaching math at Miller Place to coach youth soccer. Hmmm.... lots of noise around him.

I don't think he is a yeller as I have seen him coach at some futsal matches. What is your post implying? Is he a good coach or another Susa misfit?

Comment

JR Balzarinni the guy who left a well paying job teaching math at Miller Place to coach youth soccer. Hmmm.... lots of noise around him.

I don't think he is a yeller as I have seen him coach at some futsal matches. What is your post implying? Is he a good coach or another Susa misfit?
                      Cry babies will be whipped into shape.

Comment

Even more SUSA tryouts

I see your grammar is just as solid as your common sense. Verbally attacking 8, 9, 10 or whatever ages to the point they cry is not acceptable and most healthy adults know that. But then we have people like you please continue to spew your poison, I mean wisdom..
                        you must be one of the faggot, self-entitled snob parents I was referring too...you P_ssy.
                        let the kids grow up to be real men and woman...strong, not like you...you are pathetic...whining all the time.

Comment

Do your research on this guy, once you do, you will not want him within 3 zip codes of your daughter

Comment

Give it time, it wont take too long before SUSA crumbles. They made a whole lot of promises that they cannot keep

Comment

Even more SUSA tryouts

what is your definition of "great"? mine definition for the term "great" is national or world caliber. If you are not national or world caliber. You are not "great"....sorry.

Comment

you must be one of the faggot, self-entitled snob parents I was referring too...you P_ssy.
                                let the kids grow up to be real men and woman...strong, not like you...you are pathetic...whining all the time.
                                Kids must be home from camp and on ts today!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X