Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    BA is the Man! You got a problem with him you got a problem with me and trust you don’t want that smoke. Trust!
    You’re a loser

Comment

BA is the Man! You got a problem with him you got a problem with me and trust you don’t want that smoke. Trust!
      MH settling in well at Juve I see.

Comment

Ryan

Ryan G is better in his own mind than reality. Please point me to a team he coaches with a winning record. I will wait patiently.

Comment

Ryan G is better in his own mind than reality. Please point me to a team he coaches with a winning record. I will wait patiently.
          This is Ryan, why don’t you post your full name, Club you are at and we can set a game up? Put your money where your mouth is fella.

Comment

This is Ryan, why don’t you post your full name, Club you are at and we can set a game up? Put your money where your mouth is fella.
            you are a loser.

Comment

That’s definitely not Ryan, only egotistical parents with no lives would say that, what a loser.

What happened to development? “Winning” coach, great

Comment

Looks like the lonesome losers are drunk posting again late on a Saturday night. So sad. No family, no friends, no lives to carry on with, just tweedledum and tweedledee sitting around on a Saturday night, posting BS on an anonymous chat forum attacking coaches that have skills and talent well beyond their own. A few pathetic jealous souls and their keyboards on TS. So weak.

Comment

This is RG here. I will fight to the death for BA, MH thinks he can come in here and swoop BA up, we’ll let me just say ; this ain’t going to happen. I was BA firsts Love & I will be his last. Try somewhere else MH.

Comment

This is RG here. I will fight to the death for BA, MH thinks he can come in here and swoop BA up, we’ll let me just say ; this ain’t going to happen. I was BA firsts Love & I will be his last. Try somewhere else MH.
                    Whoever you are, you’re pathetic writing that

Comment

Whoever you are, you’re pathetic writing that
                      You can't see them looking straight ahead. You need to look down to find them. It's the New England Smurfs. Smurf's "fearless" leaders are drunk anonymous posting again. Class acts that they are.

Comment

You can't see them looking straight ahead. You need to look down to find them. It's the New England Smurfs. Smurf's "fearless" leaders are drunk anonymous posting again. Class acts that they are.
                        It's like 12 year olds prank calling, only these are men in their thirties. Then again, they have IQ's of preteens, so it isn't so surprising.

Comment

Ryan losing records

Ryan G I am still waiting for you to post your success at any level you coach...if you need to resort to Travel soccer I understand....just give us something. Not a challenge to bring my team....you train and bring yours weekly and I am asking for you to show some results, again at any level.

Comment

Ryan G I am still waiting for you to post your success at any level you coach...if you need to resort to Travel soccer I understand....just give us something. Not a challenge to bring my team....you train and bring yours weekly and I am asking for you to show some results, again at any level.
                            Read em n Weep Fella

https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...teamid=1338561

Comment

RG

Still a jerk lmao.

Comment

Still a jerk lmao.
                                Post your fall season record TB?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X