Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since you guys insist on posting about politics on a soccer board, I'll give you the inside tips.
    Soccer coaches will have to now pay into their state funded retirement plans. 1.5 percent this year, 2 next year.All soccer equipment will now be taxed a a rate of 12.6 percent. Clubs will now be charged a 4 percent surcharge and all coaches will need to have a State of CT Coaching license, renewed every 4 yrs at DMV for a cost of $36.

GO START A POLITICAL BOARD AND POST THERE!!!!!
    About time they paid for something and had to get a license.

Comment

Since you guys insist on posting about politics on a soccer board, I'll give you the inside tips.
      Soccer coaches will have to now pay into their state funded retirement plans. 1.5 percent this year, 2 next year.All soccer equipment will now be taxed a a rate of 12.6 percent. Clubs will now be charged a 4 percent surcharge and all coaches will need to have a State of CT Coaching license, renewed every 4 yrs at DMV for a cost of $36.

Elections have consequences. Stop voting for them

Comment

more interesting conversation that how sucky rick derella is

Comment

more interesting conversation that how sucky rick derella is
          Ned will cost your family a 1000 yr in tolls

Comment

LOL. I actually heard there is a 6.5% luxury tax charge to the clubs for dbag parents. OW will be broke by next year and file Chapter 11.

Comment

LOL. I actually heard there is a 6.5% luxury tax charge to the clubs for dbag parents. OW will be broke by next year and file Chapter 11.
              Include dbag coaches and FSA files along with OW.

Comment

A veinless hotdog tax can't be far behind. And pay to park fees at FSA to recover their out of pocket cost from new taxes.

Comment

Ned will cost your family a 1000 yr in tolls
                  + an additional 1% right off the top of your entire paycheck for enhanced FMLA payments to the state! 1% right off the top and no one is talking about that ..... in addition to all of the other things that we need to now pay for that he is not calling taxes! F&*#ing tool! Stop voting democratic you idiots!!

Comment

+ an additional 1% right off the top of your entire paycheck for enhanced FMLA payments to the state! 1% right off the top and no one is talking about that ..... in addition to all of the other things that we need to now pay for that he is not calling taxes! F&*#ing tool! Stop voting democratic you idiots!!
                    This guy gets it

Comment

Talking about it? I tried to tell you last November. You must be a democrat who is just waking up

I got a 3 percent raise for my hard work last year. The democrats just took a third of it and inflation took 2 thirds.

I got 0.

Comment

Talking about it? I tried to tell you last November. You must be a democrat who is just waking up

I got a 3 percent raise for my hard work last year. The democrats just took a third of it and inflation took 2 thirds.

I got 0.
                        You will lose money when they implement all of the other taxes and tolls.

Comment

You will lose money when they implement all of the other taxes and tolls.
                          Right now its Trump's tax bill that is nailing everyone in the NE and other high cost areas. Capping SALT at $10K is a joke around here. I live in a very average home in a good school district (but not an overly posh town) and my property taxes alone are $14K. Then there's the hefty car taxes and income taxes. What little benefit I got from a modest raise and slightly better tax rate was wiped out and then some by the SALT cap

Comment

Right now its Trump's tax bill that is nailing everyone in the NE and other high cost areas. Capping SALT at $10K is a joke around here. I live in a very average home in a good school district (but not an overly posh town) and my property taxes alone are $14K. Then there's the hefty car taxes and income taxes. What little benefit I got from a modest raise and slightly better tax rate was wiped out and then some by the SALT cap
                            That would be completely false. You need a new accountant. First of all, losing 30K in deductions isn’t a 1 for 1. It’s worth about 6K. The new brackets more than make up for that. Then there is the AMT that was intended to nab high earners, but ended up spilling onto the middle class. That’s essentially gone now too since they raised the exemptions. The SALT cap was put in to balance the rest. If you didn’t come out ahead, you weren’t paying very much to begin with or were one of the few it didn’t help. But based on your high property taxes, you’re probably doing just fine and should end up well ahead.

Comment

Trump has nothing to do with democrats running ct into the ground. Business leaving, less jobs, higher taxes to make up for it

One party is in charge of the state

Comment

R's got us into this miss, D's will get us out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X