Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with Stonybrook

oh my god, for the last month they have emailed and posted on BOTN that they need players .... I understand one posting but i get an email at least once a week about it..... you would figure with all the KK players they could stop already... Somebody tell MN that is makes them look freaking desperate and dilutes any brand value Stonybrook has....

Who sends the emails? BOTN or Stony Brook?

Comment

They come from BOTN but they are an ad from Stonybrook ... it is the same pdf over and over,... I dont see them doing it for any of the other postings or advertisers

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        They come from BOTN but they are an ad from Stonybrook ... it is the same pdf over and over,... I dont see them doing it for any of the other postings or advertisers
        It's BOTN with the request/payment of SB soccer club..

Comment

Stony Brook

Another do nothing board that thinks postings & emails attract players. They cater to the top 3-5% of the players and then they wonder why so many leave thus the need for constant recruiting.

Comment

Oh my god, I was in my spam mail and saw what the OP was talking about, there was even one yesterday

Comment

snowflakes

Comment

What is wrong with Stonybrook?

A lot!

Comment

OMG... Posted 2 more times this week...... STOP

Comment

It’s really sad when you live in denial,! the board and the DOC are in complete denial.
                    You morons can’t run a club.
                    Resign and let someone do it that has a clue and idea a drive.
                    You have officially driven the club into the ground.

You people really need to look at yourselves your not there to inflate your egos with titles and positions.
                    Your there to promote and better the club.
                    If you don’t get that resign.
                    Hey here’s an idea fire your doc he’s the biggest problem.
                    He couldn’t run a brothel with 50 miss America contestants.

STONY BROOK SOCCER YOU NEED A SPRING CLEANING.

Comment

It’s really sad when you live in denial,! the board and the DOC are in complete denial.
                      You morons can’t run a club.
                      Resign and let someone do it that has a clue and idea a drive.
                      You have officially driven the club into the ground.

You people really need to look at yourselves your not there to inflate your egos with titles and positions.
                      Your there to promote and better the club.
                      If you don’t get that resign.
                      Hey here’s an idea fire your doc he’s the biggest problem.
                      He couldn’t run a brothel with 50 miss America contestants.

STONY BROOK SOCCER YOU NEED A SPRING CLEANING.

What salary does the DOC pull? There must be better candidates

Not sure I agree with your analogy however

Comment

What is wrong with Stonybrook

Another DOC with an accent- funny how these clubs keep falling for it. Nice guy sure, won't be no different with KK. Oh maybe it will- dues going up

Comment

Stony Brook

The big problem is the board not DOC. All ego and no experience. As long as their kids team is taken care of that is all they care about. Only a few do anything and then they get burnt out and leave.

Comment

Did anyone go to the board meeting about the merger with KK on Tuesday night? Would love to hear what happened ....

Comment

Did anyone go to the board meeting about the merger with KK on Tuesday night? Would love to hear what happened ....
                              It was great ! Thank you for asking ! We were awarded DA status

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X