Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC Delray - Consolidated Thread

Anyone know anything about AC Delray? I'm not real familiar with them and I am looking for any info. Thanks.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone know anything about AC Delray? I'm not real familiar with them and I am looking for any info. Thanks.
    I think it's an air condition company located between WPB and Boca

Comment

Who makes the fries while you play on your phone at work?

Comment

Yes, it's the company who has the billboard on 95 that says "Your wife is hot!"

Comment

Who makes the fries while you play on your phone at work?
          Your wife does loser!!!! HA HA

Comment

AS Delray is a club that is trying to come up the right way thru training and development considering that Delray is a older community with much larger cities such as boyton beach Boca and palm Beach to pull youth from Delray is limited. But Steve Burgess Tony Stevens and now Paul Gregory are trying to put the club on the map. Will be a very interesting season to watch. Stay tuned.

Comment

Your wife does loser!!!! HA HA
              Don't lol to much, your boyfriend will get jealous.

Comment

I forgot about the other addition AC Delray made Coach Stephan he has international experience playing and brings coaching experience from Schultz academy I believe. When choosing a club do as much research as possible then choose what's best for your child.

Comment

I forgot about the other addition AC Delray made Coach Stephan he has international experience playing and brings coaching experience from Schultz academy I believe. When choosing a club do as much research as possible then choose what's best for your child.
                  Yes he does. Look what he has done with American Heritage! He is just stuck in between areas that have bigger programs. It has to be hard, but he can make it happen.

Comment

Coach Fernando and Coach Rick with AC DELRAY

We would like to extend you an invitation to our competitive youth soccer team.

Be part of one the most successful youth teams in South Florida.

2012/21013 we played under Boca Juniors.

· U10-Palm Beach League Champions as U9 team.

· U9 -SF United champions. Plantation thanksgiving Champions.

· U9 -Weston Cup Champions. Jupiter Cup Champions

· U9 -Dallas Super Premier Cup Champions

2013/2014 we played under Margate Youth Academy.

· U10 Team played up in U11-DIV 1 all year.

· FYSA Region Cup DIV 1, 2nd place

· Miami Cup 2nd place.

· ESPN Cup 2nd place.

· Plantation Thanksgiving 2nd place.

· Weston Cup 2nd place.

· Jupiter Cup played in U12 Div.

· Palm Beach Mini Season Champions.

· Played U13 DIv- Palm Beach Micro Season.

· June 4-9 will travel to - Dallas Super Premier Cup to defend their title.

· July 15-26 will travel to Argentina as the team was invited to play the top youth teams from Argentina.

For the following 2014/2015 the team will play under AC Delray in the beautiful Seacrest Complex in Delray Florida, home to the NAIA National Championships.

The teams will be trained and coached by the same coaches that achieved so much success with this team. Coach Fernando Valenzuela and Coach Rick Pabon will have different teams a U10, U11, U12, U15 and the U16 teams.

· Learn from some of the best coaches in Florida. Be trained by college coaches.

· Be part of our competitive practice environment that improves players' skills and abilities.

· Learn the different drills and exercises for developing confidence and composure.

· We teach how to understand the differences and the principles to achieve elite performance.

IT’S NOT ONLY WINNING, IT’S THE WAY WE PLAY.

“BE DEVELOPED BY THE BEST”

2014/2015 AC DELRAY TRYOUTS.

If you have any questions, please contact info@yspa.org

Comment

Seriously? Why are you spamming the forum? I'm guessing this is not anyone from Delray. They have a lot more class than this.

Comment

AS Delray is a club that is trying to come up the right way thru training and development considering that Delray is a older community with much larger cities such as boyton beach Boca and palm Beach to pull youth from Delray is limited. But Steve Burgess Tony Stevens and now Paul Gregory are trying to put the club on the map. Will be a very interesting season to watch. Stay tuned.
                        Thanks for the info. I'm looking for an alternative to the Boynton Knights.

Comment

Seriously? Why are you spamming the forum? I'm guessing this is not anyone from Delray. They have a lot more class than this.
                          Spamming? I wanted info about AC Delray. I have no idea what else is going on in here.

Comment

Email Steve Burgess at steve@delrayac.com I'm sure he is more then willing to give you info on the club and you can choose what's best for you. Glad to help out.

Comment

Coach Fernando and Coach Rick with AC DELRAY

We would like to extend you an invitation to our competitive youth soccer team.

Be part of one the most successful youth teams in South Florida.

2012/21013 we played under Boca Juniors.

· U10-Palm Beach League Champions as U9 team.

· U9 -SF United champions. Plantation thanksgiving Champions.

· U9 -Weston Cup Champions. Jupiter Cup Champions

· U9 -Dallas Super Premier Cup Champions

2013/2014 we played under Margate Youth Academy.

· U10 Team played up in U11-DIV 1 all year.

· FYSA Region Cup DIV 1, 2nd place

· Miami Cup 2nd place.

· ESPN Cup 2nd place.

· Plantation Thanksgiving 2nd place.

· Weston Cup 2nd place.

· Jupiter Cup played in U12 Div.

· Palm Beach Mini Season Champions.

· Played U13 DIv- Palm Beach Micro Season.

· June 4-9 will travel to - Dallas Super Premier Cup to defend their title.

· July 15-26 will travel to Argentina as the team was invited to play the top youth teams from Argentina.

For the following 2014/2015 the team will play under AC Delray in the beautiful Seacrest Complex in Delray Florida, home to the NAIA National Championships.

The teams will be trained and coached by the same coaches that achieved so much success with this team. Coach Fernando Valenzuela and Coach Rick Pabon will have different teams a U10, U11, U12, U15 and the U16 teams.

· Learn from some of the best coaches in Florida. Be trained by college coaches.

· Be part of our competitive practice environment that improves players' skills and abilities.

· Learn the different drills and exercises for developing confidence and composure.

· We teach how to understand the differences and the principles to achieve elite performance.

IT’S NOT ONLY WINNING, IT’S THE WAY WE PLAY.

“BE DEVELOPED BY THE BEST”

2014/2015 AC DELRAY TRYOUTS.

If you have any questions, please contact info@yspa.org

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X