BOYNTON KNIGHTS and BOCA UNITED SFFA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard from a DOC that SFFA DA status for the boys side is in jeopardy. Reality is that it needs to be taken from them. Heard EE made a fool of himself at the DA showcase in Dallas. He implied that he is unable to compete and has no solutions. Ask any reputable coach and they will tell you the story how he whined the entire time about not being able to compete with other DA clubs in the area. In other words, EE admitted that he's doing terrible job and has no solutions.

Comment

I hear every year people talking how bad EE and BU SFFA is but they always set up shop the following year.The problem is no one cares including usa soccer it is the good old boy system.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I hear every year people talking how bad EE and BU SFFA is but they always set up shop the following year.The problem is no one cares including usa soccer it is the good old boy system.
        Very true, but the difference this time around is that the landscape is changing in South Florida and SFFA is having serious issues adapting and keeping up with the times. There isn't anything attractive about SFFA for players to join them for the DA.

Comment

Very true, but the difference this time around is that the landscape is changing in South Florida and SFFA is having serious issues adapting and keeping up with the times. There isn't anything attractive about SFFA for players to join them for the DA.
          SFFA boys DA isn't going anywhere. U17 and U19 teams did very well at last week's showcase. Combined 4 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. All in front of the DA staff and scouts.

Comment

SFFA boys DA isn't going anywhere. U17 and U19 teams did very well at last week's showcase. Combined 4 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. All in front of the DA staff and scouts.
            against the lowest level da teams

Comment

against the lowest level da teams
              confused, i thought they were lowest level da teams? guess there is always somewhere worse

Comment

confused, i thought they were lowest level da teams? guess there is always somewhere worse
                ya dumb ass the put all the garbage in the same can and let them play together

Comment

basically you suck if you are not on a top 2 team in the country, not exactly a motivational speech.

Comment

Yes, please remember they play you against teams with similar records or level. SFFA played against the weaker DA teams. I would love to see SFFA be more competitive but unfortunately they have only gotten weaker each year.

Comment

tired thread, kill it.

Comment

tired thread, kill it.
                        It should go away. Nobody cares about unskilled dirty players, sh1tty coaches and azzhole parents.

Comment

It should go away. Nobody cares about unskilled dirty players, sh1tty coaches and azzhole parents.
                          Nice...TS at it’s finest. Doosh

Comment

Sad situation there the coaches are terrible don’t care it’s a bad environment and culture. Too bad for the kids it’s not right !

Comment

I agree. Its a very bad situation in SFFA. Terrible coaches and no leadership.

Comment

I agree. Its a very bad situation in SFFA. Terrible coaches and no leadership.
                                And let me guess..your kid is amazing

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X