X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2623966]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Jesus Christ!! Could you stop the whining please. You sound like a little pussy. US citizens and the Country are much better off than they were with Bush and Obama. Dont like it? Get out
    Well pardon me for wanting a president that doesn't rule via social media platform and can form a coherent sentence once in awhile. US citizens are most definitely not better off than they were under Bush or Obama. Don't like it? I'm American. I don't cut and run. I'll stay and fight for the US Constitution, thank you very much.

And for Christ's sake will someone tell me what the f***ing answer to the stupid fill in the blank > Random Question is. The administrators screwed the pooch with that BS.

Comment

Veteran here. Not offended at all by Trump's comments. If you were referring to Vindman he's a lying ****ing scumbag. I don't give a **** what rank he wears. You shouldn't speak for veterans or veterans families. Keep your mouth shut libtard.
      If you are a veteran and are not offended by how Vindman was treated and consider him a lying scumbag, you don't deserve anyone's respect. I'm not remotely a liberal by anyone's definition, but I am a veteran and an American. You are a disgrace to the uniform and can f** right on off you POS.

Comment

Yet you cite CNN? Too funny!
        Why do you find it funny? A little perturbed to find CNN is reporting the exact same numbers as everyone else, thereby disproving your "fake news" trope?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2623899]

Yes! He is my hero for each and every one of these.
          Thanks for reminding us you're an *****hole too.

Comment

If you are a veteran and are not offended by how Vindman was treated and consider him a lying scumbag, you don't deserve anyone's respect. I'm not remotely a liberal by anyone's definition, but I am a veteran and an American. You are a disgrace to the uniform and can f** right on off you POS.
            Fk you azzhole. I served with honor. You can kiss my azz. Just because someone wears the uniform it doesnt make them honorable. You saying people in the military don't lie? You're a clueless fking retard if you believe that. The guy was lying through his teeth. You know it. Just admit it. He hates Trump. Just like you. Guess what jerkoff, TRUMP is still your President.

Comment

Forgot to mention that the lying sack of **** Vindman was just pissed off nobody wanted to use his talking points. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...t_hold_up.html Who wears full dress class A uniform at a civilian hearing? Obviously he thought it would blind people to fact that he's a lying POS.

Comment

“Insulted highly decorated, highly respected military officers because they stood up for what’s right instead of being yes men to him.”

I don’t care who the guy is sleeping with that’s gross but none of my business.

The gross disrespect for honorable soldiers that have more integrity in the tip of their finger than Trumo has in his whole body - everyone who has served or has family that has served should be highly offended.
                Anyone who has served with General Mattis can attest that he is of as moral high integrity as they come. Incredible work ethic. Dedicated his life to serving his men and his country.

Donald Trump’s father paid a doctor to write him a note for five deferments for bone spurs. He managed to play sports but refused to fight for his country. Donald Trump is a dishonorable coward.

For him to disrespect and insult General Mattis is disgusting.

Trump will have a lot of answering to do on his knees on judgment day.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2624021]

Well pardon me for wanting a president that doesn't rule via social media platform and can form a coherent sentence once in awhile. US citizens are most definitely not better off than they were under Bush or Obama. Don't like it? I'm American. I don't cut and run. I'll stay and fight for the US Constitution, thank you very much.

And for Christ's sake will someone tell me what the f***ing answer to the stupid fill in the blank > Random Question is. The administrators screwed the pooch with that BS.
                  Social media is the very reason Trump has done so well. He doesn't allow the biased liberal media to control his narrative. He calls out their BS and they can't handle it. Through social media, Trump is the first POTUS that says exactly what he wants without the media spin and the MSM like CNN and MSNBC are butt hurt because he uses this platform to advance his agenda. Why do you think Dems like Kamala wanted his twitter shut down. Funny you mention coherent sentences. Have you listened to your front runner and hair sniffer Creepy Joe? That guy doesn't know where he is half the time. He's a stammering idiot. Libtards fighting for the constitution? Thanks for the laugh. I think I justed pissed myself!

Comment

Anyone who has served with General Mattis can attest that he is of as moral high integrity as they come. Incredible work ethic. Dedicated his life to serving his men and his country.

Donald Trump’s father paid a doctor to write him a note for five deferments for bone spurs. He managed to play sports but refused to fight for his country. Donald Trump is a dishonorable coward.

For him to disrespect and insult General Mattis is disgusting.

Trump will have a lot of answering to do on his knees on judgment day.
                    He was on his knees with a bunch of skanky women. Only lasted 20 seconds inside of Stormy Daniels. Then cried while she rolled her eyes and stared at the ceiling.

That’ll be a fun one to explain on Judgement Day.

Comment

He was on his knees with a bunch of skanky women. Only lasted 20 seconds inside of Stormy Daniels. Then cried while she rolled her eyes and stared at the ceiling.

That’ll be a fun one to explain on Judgement Day.
                      Winning!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2624051]

Social media is the very reason Trump has done so well. He doesn't allow the biased liberal media to control his narrative. He calls out their BS and they can't handle it. Through social media, Trump is the first POTUS that says exactly what he wants without the media spin and the MSM like CNN and MSNBC are butt hurt because he uses this platform to advance his agenda. Why do you think Dems like Kamala wanted his twitter shut down. Funny you mention coherent sentences. Have you listened to your front runner and hair sniffer Creepy Joe? That guy doesn't know where he is half the time. He's a stammering idiot. Libtards fighting for the constitution? Thanks for the laugh. I think I justed pissed myself!
                        So in other words he's found the perfect venue for America's most gullible - Faux News and Facebook

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2624119]

So in other words he's found the perfect venue for America's most gullible - Faux News and Facebook
                          That's funny coming from a libtard that has drool running down his chin every time he watches CNN and MSDNC.

Comment

“Insulted highly decorated, highly respected military officers because they stood up for what’s right instead of being yes men to him.”

I don’t care who the guy is sleeping with that’s gross but none of my business.

The gross disrespect for honorable soldiers that have more integrity in the tip of their finger than Trumo has in his whole body - everyone who has served or has family that has served should be highly offended.
                            Trump is a pig. Cheating on his wife with skanks. Lies about everything.

The Jerry Springer Show is now in the White House. Sad there are so many stupid people out there.

Comment

Forgot to mention that the lying sack of **** Vindman was just pissed off nobody wanted to use his talking points. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...t_hold_up.html Who wears full dress class A uniform at a civilian hearing? Obviously he thought it would blind people to fact that he's a lying POS.
                              Oliver North, who was retired and not on active duty, when he did it.

In formally appearing before Congress, Vindman is required to wear his Army uniform, dumb*****. If you were actually a veteran, you'd know that.

Comment

Fk you azzhole. I served with honor. You can kiss my azz. Just because someone wears the uniform it doesnt make them honorable. You saying people in the military don't lie? You're a clueless fking retard if you believe that. The guy was lying through his teeth. You know it. Just admit it. He hates Trump. Just like you. Guess what jerkoff, TRUMP is still your President.
                                If you actually did serve, you're certainly proof that just because someone wears the uniform it doesn't make them honorable.

Lt. Col. Vindman's testimony corroborated what the White House themselves and other witnesses said. He didn't give us anything that wasn't already in the memo the WH provided and from Mulvaney's own lips. He wasn't a bombshell witness with anything new.

You just don't want to face the fact that the guy you worship is a self-serving crook so you have to attack an honorable man to make yourself feel better. That's pretty pathetic.

Trump is still president and he's still a lying crook. They aren't mutually exclusive you know.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X