Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not for nothing, but I have seen countless BTNT posts.
    Asking who keeps calling out BTNT is original. So who are you?
    disclose, shut up, or welcome to being called a wet smelly phussy
    Have another pizza. There are more than a handful of posters who call out BTNT. The one who calls him out the most has never said anything close to what BTNT claims, and in many cases the poster has expressed the exact opposite of what BTNT claims. Time to let the poor, pathetic, grossly misguided "D3 crowd" live their lives, and for you to find a new way to desperately attempt gaining narcissistic equilibrium.

Comment

Have another pizza. There are more than a handful of posters who call out BTNT. The one who calls him out the most has never said anything close to what BTNT claims, and in many cases the poster has expressed the exact opposite of what BTNT claims. Time to let the poor, pathetic, grossly misguided "D3 crowd" live their lives, and for you to find a new way to desperately attempt gaining narcissistic equilibrium.
      I am not BTNT but you have made your choice
      You F’in Phussy - come up with some content beyond chasing an imaginary whale around TS

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2623951 imaginary whale [/QUOTE]
        Why yes, it IS actually you, Paul. This is one of your classic, and long running tells.

As the other poster (because yes, there are many of us pushing back) says, Have another pizza.

Comment

I am not BTNT but you have made your choice
          You F’in Phussy - come up with some content beyond chasing an imaginary whale around TS
          Imaginary? Trolling day and night in every D3 thread and anytime anyone dare breathe that D3 might be an OK choice. THAT imaginary whale? Well, I'll give you whale, but not imaginary. And since when did repeating the exact same lines over and over and over for more than a decade count as coming up with "some content"??? You haven't posted a single new thing since about 2008.

Comment

Imaginary? Trolling day and night in every D3 thread and anytime anyone dare breathe that D3 might be an OK choice. THAT imaginary whale? Well, I'll give you whale, but not imaginary. And since when did repeating the exact same lines over and over and over for more than a decade count as coming up with "some content"??? You haven't posted a single new thing since about 2008.
            I am not BTDT... it's killing you, but it's true.
            Tell us who YOU are or STFU about BTDT and his kids.

P-Man, what's that mean? now we know - Phussy!

Comment

Then respond to the content of the post. Apparently you love content.

Comment

Thanks, BTDT.

Comment

Thanks, BTDT.
                  You mean, Paul Heinsohn.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X