• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relax Hofstra GK Mom.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      who is Northeastern playing GK dad?
      They would have been there. Not their gk dad. A northeastern fan.

Comment

Penn State takes on Stanford tomorrow at 4:00 EST.
        Whether you like her or not, the former NE player SC continues to put her team on her back and stay involved in the key plays including PSU's winning goal in OT win vs. Arizona. What a thrilling game.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          penn state takes on stanford tomorrow at 4:00 est.
          Whether you like her or not, the former ne player sc continues to put her team on her back and stay involved in the key plays including psu's winning goal in ot win vs. Arizona. What a thrilling game.
          thanks mom!!

Comment

Penn State takes on Stanford tomorrow at 4:00 EST.
            Whether you like her or not, the former NE player SC continues to put her team on her back and stay involved in the key plays including PSU's winning goal in OT win vs. Arizona. What a thrilling game.
            Okay so SC wasn't effective vs. Stanford. Does she transfer there next?

Comment

Okay so SC wasn't effective vs. Stanford. Does she transfer there next?
              Funny. I see the Crazy BC moms are still trolling this site.

Comment

Why not? Like their kids, they have nothing else going on.

Comment

BC moms are nothing compared to the bloated tick dads. And yes they are still at it

Comment

SC should have stayed put.

Comment

Better complimentary players at psu. She isnt carrying the load.

Comment

Ya much more time to study, makes sense. Let's see, she ayed in 6 high stakes win or go home games. Won a conference title compared to Zero playoff games and not even a sniff of conference tournament. She will only benefit two years worth,but extrapolate those numbers out 4 years. 24 playoff games to none. How can you fault that move. That's not even considering the better support players recieve at a school like PSU compared to BC. Night and day. Good for her, great move.

Comment

Ya much more time to study, makes sense. Let's see, she ayed in 6 high stakes win or go home games. Won a conference title compared to Zero playoff games and not even a sniff of conference tournament. She will only benefit two years worth,but extrapolate those numbers out 4 years. 24 playoff games to none. How can you fault that move. That's not even considering the better support players recieve at a school like PSU compared to BC. Night and day. Good for her, great move.
                          I agree that her transfer was the best move for her. I think she could have been more successful at BC if the coach (I liked her so this isn't trying to bash her; she just implemented old style play that doesn't transfer into the new soccer world) had actually used all the players instead of trying to run the system through just SC. Once she was double or tripled teamed, it rendered the rest of the system useless.

Comment

I agree that her transfer was the best move for her. I think she could have been more successful at BC if the coach (I liked her so this isn't trying to bash her; she just implemented old style play that doesn't transfer into the new soccer world) had actually used all the players instead of trying to run the system through just SC. Once she was double or tripled teamed, it rendered the rest of the system useless.
                            It's obvious you don't know the game

Comment

It's obvious you don't know the game
                              It is how the former BC HC coached. That is what poster said. Obviously not how game works which explains 4-1 loss to hofstra in 1st round last yr.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X