X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with Stonybrook

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Couldn't disagree more. Is he supposed to call Smithtown and Stony Brook soccer clubs and ask them if they are good? He is asking for some info from those who may have it. He can do with it what he wants. You can continue being an ass.
    He can easily look at the standings for whatever age group he wants and determine for himself "if they are good?" or not...right?

You must be one of those screwy Bernie and Fauxahontas supporters constantly needing the government take care of you and wipe your _SS for you.

Comment

Looking for info. My daughter is a U11 player for another club. Not happy with the team from a dedication standpoint. Coaching is OK but only so much they can do. Heard good things about Smithtown and Stony Brook as clubs. Can anyone give us any info on either club in that age group? Looking to make switch this winter
      Go to practices for both, see what they do and talk to the other parents. Both can have good programs but it is really dependent on the trainer/coach..... I would think smithtown is larger and might have more than one team in each age group,,,

Comment

He can easily look at the standings for whatever age group he wants and determine for himself "if they are good?" or not...right?

You must be one of those screwy Bernie and Fauxahontas supporters constantly needing the government take care of you and wipe your _SS for you.
        Actually I am not. Federal Law Enforcement Officer, Army war veteran. Keep showing your ignorance and I will keep protecting your right to be the ass that you are. You are welcome.

Comment

Go to practices for both, see what they do and talk to the other parents. Both can have good programs but it is really dependent on the trainer/coach..... I would think smithtown is larger and might have more than one team in each age group,,,
          Thank you for that reasoned and rational response to my post.

Comment

Looking for info. My daughter is a U11 player for another club. Not happy with the team from a dedication standpoint. Coaching is OK but only so much they can do. Heard good things about Smithtown and Stony Brook as clubs. Can anyone give us any info on either club in that age group? Looking to make switch this winter
            Contact SB director of coaching, Mark Nash, mlnash73@aol.com. He will put you in touch with the coach for that age group.

Comment

Actually I am not. Federal Law Enforcement Officer, Army war veteran. Keep showing your ignorance and I will keep protecting your right to be the ass that you are. You are welcome.
              Federal Law Enforcement Officer???, Army war veteran????? How convenient and what are the chances? Yea ok, and I'm actually Brad Pitt....You are full of SH_T!

Comment

Federal Law Enforcement Officer???, Army war veteran????? How convenient and what are the chances? Yea ok, and I'm actually Brad Pitt....You are full of SH_T!
                Nash is at it again

Comment

Nash is at it again
                  And the nonsense begins again as Nash heads it all up.

Comment

What now?

Comment

Somebody's kid didn't make the A team.

Comment

All things considered with the virus I thought Nash has done a decent job. Kept everyone engaged with YouTube videos of drills and Zoom sessions. They have run as good an outdoor program that you could given the restrictions.

Comment

Somebody's kid didn't make the A team.
                          They didn't even have tryouts yet. What could be the problem?

Comment

They didn't even have tryouts yet. What could be the problem?
                            Problem is a mother who thinks she can destroy a team by putting a post up about the DOC. You should realize what your doing to a team because you feel differently. Way to go mom. Your truly teaching your son the right way to handle situations. To hide behind a keyboard.

Comment

Problem is a mother who thinks she can destroy a team by putting a post up about the DOC. You should realize what your doing to a team because you feel differently. Way to go mom. Your truly teaching your son the right way to handle situations. To hide behind a keyboard.
                              Out her.

Comment

Just another one of those crazy Karen’s

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X