Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Many Concerns About Other Clubs.....Y'all should come over here!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Many Concerns About Other Clubs.....Y'all should come over here!

I'm aghast at all of the negative comments about other clubs in our region. Truly. We've had two players go all the way up through Washington Premier Football Club (WPFC) in Puyallup, WA and have nothing but GREAT things to say. Their development program for the young kiddos is second to none (our kids loved their "come up" through the tiny tots years), our kids have had nothing but great coaches (honestly), they both worked their way up to ECNL and have been very successful and loving the game (and their coaches and the club). We had a few concerns here and there but we spoke with the coach directly and it always worked out just fine.

You all should come over. The grass is truly greener on the other side (albeit artificial grass during the fall/winter/spring)……….

I can't bash on a great experience.

Welcome to the forum, Seth.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Welcome to the forum, Seth.
      HAHAHAHAHA! That, my fellow "unregistered" commentator, is one of the best one liners I've read on this forum!

Comment

I'm aghast at all of the negative comments about other clubs in our region. Truly. We've had two players go all the way up through Washington Premier Football Club (WPFC) in Puyallup, WA and have nothing but GREAT things to say. Their development program for the young kiddos is second to none (our kids loved their "come up" through the tiny tots years), our kids have had nothing but great coaches (honestly), they both worked their way up to ECNL and have been very successful and loving the game (and their coaches and the club). We had a few concerns here and there but we spoke with the coach directly and it always worked out just fine.

You all should come over. The grass is truly greener on the other side (albeit artificial grass during the fall/winter/spring)……….

depends on the age group

Comment

Our kids' experiences were mixed at best. That is putting it kindly. Would not recommend.

Comment

so many concerns

We've been there 4 years and have had a great experience playing on black (A team), DA, ECNL with a variety of coaches. I have been impressed with the small club feel from such a large club. My kids have experienced moving up from a lower team to a higher team, being #18 on a team for a year and working their way up to a starter that plays the whole game. The coaches have worked with them on their goals and given written and verbal evaluations to support that.

The parents (I heard them bashed on another thread) have been respectful and generally nice people to get to know.

Comment

I've reported you to Admin. Only club bashing is allowed on this site. Club love will not be tolerated.

Comment

none

Interesting because on the girls side, there are a lot of top south sound players, such as the top players from Gig Harbor HS, who are subjecting themselves to a terrible commute to NOT play for WPFC -- and play for XF, Pac and Reign instead. The exception is the '01 team that has pretty much stuck together.

Comment

Interesting because on the girls side, there are a lot of top south sound players, such as the top players from Gig Harbor HS, who are subjecting themselves to a terrible commute to NOT play for WPFC -- and play for XF, Pac and Reign instead. The exception is the '01 team that has pretty much stuck together.
                  Same thing with the 07 boys.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X