X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh, that's right. How WAS that for 5yrs? lol

Enjoy that $277,000 bill. It certainly won't make your sh*tty teams any better. hahaha
    Maybe maybe be not but better to have games and practices at a superior soccer specific fields compared to school and park fields. I'd gladly pay a little extra for that, as most would. And you cant tell me ACYS parents wouldn't pay little extra to have stayed at Trotters vs what you have now.

Comment

Maybe maybe be not but better to have games and practices at a superior soccer specific fields compared to school and park fields. I'd gladly pay a little extra for that, as most would. And you cant tell me ACYS parents wouldn't pay little extra to have stayed at Trotters vs what you have now.
      Apparently the club did not think it was worth the investment. Paying a sh*tload of money for over-used Trotter's park fields WAS worth it to you club because you have to pull out all the stops to patch those holes in that sinking ship.

GPS used to be a name to be respected. Now it's just sad. lol Enjoy those fields and coming in 2nd in league play/tournament play. ACYS will stick to winning. Doesn't matter HOW many fields you invest into, if you don't win anything and no one respects you, what's the point?

Enjoy! :)

Comment

Apparently the club did not think it was worth the investment. Paying a sh*tload of money for over-used Trotter's park fields WAS worth it to you club because you have to pull out all the stops to patch those holes in that sinking ship.

GPS used to be a name to be respected. Now it's just sad. lol Enjoy those fields and coming in 2nd in league play/tournament play. ACYS will stick to winning. Doesn't matter HOW many fields you invest into, if you don't win anything and no one respects you, what's the point?

Enjoy! :)
        Does the GPS TROLL catcher work in the ACYS office?

Comment

Does the GPS TROLL catcher work in the ACYS office?
          Same question from the OTHER thread eh? Nope. He works on Talking Soccer every day to catch GPS troll daddies pretending to be concerned ACYS parents! Looks like we just caught another one! hahahahahahaha

Comment

Don't think your ACYS teams did a lot of winning this year.

Comment

Don't think your ACYS teams did a lot of winning this year.
              Pretty sure you better check again. 2000 boys bub. Thanks for stopping in.

Comment

Please tell me you are not going to hang your hat on one age group...that’s cute..

Comment

Wow that's all you got is just one team. Nothing else to support your "winning" bub.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X