X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayside fc 2007 pre academy

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...TeamID=1059408

How does one tryout for this team? Is this just another name for their Red team? Their ranking is top notch...I am a bit surprised,actually, to see that from a RI side.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...TeamID=1059408

How does one tryout for this team? Is this just another name for their Red team? Their ranking is top notch...I am a bit surprised,actually, to see that from a RI side.
    Baysidefc has a U12 Development Academy team. The Development Academy league is the highest boys league in the USSF soccer Pyramid. Some of the clubs call their U10 and U11 "A" teams "pre-academy" kinda like saying we are prepping them up to play at the Academy level.
    NEFC has Academy, NPL, Elite, United etc..
    Bruno calls their "A" team "Red".
    GPS called their "A" teams red or NPL.
    NPL means that hey will play U13 and above in the top division in NEP league. Acamdey league is higher than NEP.

Hope this helps

As far as tryouts check their website to see dates.

Comment

Thank you for the explicit response.
      So, as I thought, Pre-Academy is just another name for their A-team.

Comment

Thank you for the explicit response.
        So, as I thought, Pre-Academy is just another name for their A-team.
        It is the name of the team prior to the clubs Development Academy team

Comment

It's called marketing

Comment

Anyone here know in which division the BFC B2007 team played this season? The NEFC SE B2007 team played them just once, and got crushed. I haven't seen them in Lancaster since.

Comment

Anyone here know in which division the BFC B2007 team played this season? The NEFC SE B2007 team played them just once, and got crushed. I haven't seen them in Lancaster since.
              Baysidefc Pre Boys U11 Premiership - 1st division National Rank Top 20
              NEFC SE - Premiership 2 White 4th Division National Rank Top 200

Comment

Ba Ha Ha

This is the most obvious post of self advertisement, most likely from a parent trying to feel special. Yes, the team is great with some excellent players. But relax they are u11. Let’s not forget how many of the players came from NEFC Southeast. Stop bragging! Also looks to me like two ties against the NEFC teams in the actual division so choose a better comparison. Also, u11 does not play in Lancaster.

Comment

This is the most obvious post of self advertisement, most likely from a parent trying to feel special. Yes, the team is great with some excellent players. But relax they are u11. Let’s not forget how many of the players came from NEFC Southeast. Stop bragging! Also looks to me like two ties against the NEFC teams in the actual division so choose a better comparison. Also, u11 does not play in Lancaster.
                  They did not come from Southeast. They came from south coast. Once Blackwatxh took over and renamed it southeast everybody new to get out. There is not one coach left over from the southcoast region. So get over yourself. Not original poster but next year this stuff doesn’t even matter.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X