Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go ahead and call FYSA. They'll tell you all about the investigation.
    Maybe you missed one of my previous posts. I did they said there is no investigation of any kind against Space Coast and not only that no one has filed a complaint. Filing a complaint costs the filing club money. There is a whole process. Again here is there number (863) 268-8220. When I called I spoke with Barbara Newton.

Comment

Maybe you missed one of my previous posts. I did they said there is no investigation of any kind against Space Coast and not only that no one has filed a complaint. Filing a complaint costs the filing club money. There is a whole process. Again here is there number (863) 268-8220. When I called I spoke with Barbara Newton.
      Whoever this nitwit is, the person has no interest in the truth. I gather the idiot just wants to plant seeds of doubt with those who don't bother to read past a headline. Sadly, almost everyone these days.

Comment

The FYSA has, indeed, confirmed that an investigation is taking place. Poaching is the least of the issues. There are more than a few nefarious infractions.

Comment

The FYSA has, indeed, confirmed that an investigation is taking place. Poaching is the least of the issues. There are more than a few nefarious infractions.

damn dude, put it to rest. so sick of hearing you blab this crap.

Comment

How delusional are you?

Comment

The funniest thing about this thread is how you dumb fuks keep responding to this guy.

Comment

The funniest thing about this thread is how you dumb fuks keep responding to this guy.
                Excellent point. Everything that can be said has been said. Anyone who cares will call and get the confirmation there is nothing to this. Those who want to believe the BS will never call so they can perpetuate their own sick fantasies.

The only good this could do is possibly educate people about the process and who to contact to ask. And that's been done in previous responses.

Comment

damn dude, put it to rest. so sick of hearing you blab this crap.

This is that Beachside Impact parent. 03 team with Bob as their coach. He was at SCU and all he does is try to denounce SCU and other local clubs. You'll know who he is if you ever watch their games.

Comment

This is that Beachside Impact parent. 03 team with Bob as their coach. He was at SCU and all he does is try to denounce SCU and other local clubs. You'll know who he is if you ever watch their games.
                    I think I know who you are talking about. SCU to BSA last year to BI this coming year? Except I thought the kid was an 02 so I could be wrong. Regardless, it's still stupid bull****.

Comment

I think it is extremely unlikey it is a Beachside Impact 03 parent. Parents of that team enjoy their kids team and don’t worry about what is happening at SCU. I rarely hear a negative word about anything from the sideline. The parents of the 3 boys who came from SCU last year all behave respectfully. My son has been on Beachside four years and I have never heard anyone spouting nonsense about “investigations” SCU. It would more likely be someone at a big club trying to directly compete with SCU than a parent at a small beachside club concerned with their own team. I am guessing the person who wrote the above statement is actually disingenous and just trying to slander a competing team, but if you are serious you are way off base.

Comment

I think it is extremely unlikey it is a Beachside Impact 03 parent....I am guessing the person who wrote the above statement is actually disingenous and just trying to slander a competing team, but if you are serious you are way off base.
                        I've never heard SCU people taking swipes at Beachside Impact either. Neither club feels particularly threatened by the other.

I think the animosity is purely BSA hating on SCU because they have failed through multiple mergers to achieve the same level of organizational structure/administration and team success. They lost field space and coaches to SCU over the last couple of years and have seen SCU recognized with state, regional, and national awards for club and coaching excellence year after year.

They are in dire financial straits and leadership disarray right now and everyone right on up to the state level is well aware of it. I think it's someone at BSA is trying to pin their antics on someone from another club. They need to knock it off and work on getting their own house in order. They owe it to their members to straighten up and fly right instead of focusing their attention on a club that just goes about their business and gets things done correctly.

Comment

I think it is extremely unlikey it is a Beachside Impact 03 parent. Parents of that team enjoy their kids team and don’t worry about what is happening at SCU. I rarely hear a negative word about anything from the sideline. The parents of the 3 boys who came from SCU last year all behave respectfully. My son has been on Beachside four years and I have never heard anyone spouting nonsense about “investigations” SCU. It would more likely be someone at a big club trying to directly compete with SCU than a parent at a small beachside club concerned with their own team. I am guessing the person who wrote the above statement is actually disingenous and just trying to slander a competing team, but if you are serious you are way off base.

I know its him because i hear it from him all the time. Its not on the sidelines, its just in general. And from what i know, he is always on here because all his references come TS. He is such a dbag. Point being, he comes on here and "anonymously" comments about SCU because they kicked his trouble-making kid out of the club. I see how fun it is to be anonymous like he is.

Comment

I know its him because i hear it from him all the time. Its not on the sidelines, its just in general. And from what i know, he is always on here because all his references come TS. He is such a dbag. Point being, he comes on here and "anonymously" comments about SCU because they kicked his trouble-making kid out of the club. I see how fun it is to be anonymous like he is.
                            I can't say with certainty someone is not posting anonymously, however I do know for sure there are no kids on the Beachside Impact 03 team who were "kicked out" of SCU. There are also no "trouble-making" kids on the team. Everyone gets along fine. All three boys who came from SCU last year received personal requests from SA asking they consider staying at SCU (as any good Director should do). There is also a boy coming for upcoming year. I can't speak to his situation.

Comment

I can't say with certainty someone is not posting anonymously, however I do know for sure there are no kids on the Beachside Impact 03 team who were "kicked out" of SCU. There are also no "trouble-making" kids on the team. Everyone gets along fine. All three boys who came from SCU last year received personal requests from SA asking they consider staying at SCU (as any good Director should do). There is also a boy coming for upcoming year. I can't speak to his situation.

You cant talk but I can. Thats why im clarifying who is posting this BS on this forum.

Comment

You cant talk but I can. Thats why im clarifying who is posting this BS on this forum.
                                By "clarifying" you mean slandering based on your non-fact based personal guess/opinion.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X