Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical delusions of grandeur from those parents and coaches.
    Ok enough already. I’ll bet the atmosphere in your household is just fantastic.

Comment

To be fair, no other player parent coach or administrator called out absurd futures. Milton wins handily plus Nobles etc

Comment

Enough? I bet I could post a list of 5 names and the parent D1/Ivy scout poster’s name would be on it. If a parent is going to come here and post nutty predictions about his son and his club teammates they should expect to take a beating. I feel badly for the Rivers parent sideline because they’ve added a fruit loop mom or dad to the mix.

Comment

Enough? I bet I could post a list of 5 names and the parent D1/Ivy scout poster’s name would be on it. If a parent is going to come here and post nutty predictions about his son and his club teammates they should expect to take a beating. I feel badly for the Rivers parent sideline because they’ve added a fruit loop mom or dad to the mix.
          It seems like every year we get at least five trolls. You get one of these honors this time. Or maybe u had honor last year too. Stop taking all the bandwidth with your repetitive drivel. I’m done trying to convince u.

Comment

It seems like every year we get at least five trolls. You get one of these honors this time. Or maybe u had honor last year too. Stop taking all the bandwidth with your repetitive drivel. I’m done trying to convince u.
            Sucks being called out doesn’t it.

Comment

WC is going to Washington and Lee. Not Chicago.
              WashU, not Washington and Lee or Chicago.

Comment

Wow - that's really good. The University of Washington is D1 and PAC12.

Comment

calling BS

Wow - that's really good. The University of Washington is D1 and PAC12.
                  WC is not on the roster of UWash OR Wash&Lee OR Chicago

https://athletics.uchicago.edu/sport...ster?sort=year

https://gohuskies.com/roster.aspx?pa...183&sort=class

https://www.generalssports.com/sport...ster?sort=year

Comment

Again, it’s WashU. Not U Washington

Comment

No freshman are listed yet. Anyway, who cares? Why are we talking about WC?

Comment

Nobles wins it all this year, hands down.

Comment

For the 4th time. Who does Nobles have besides SS, HR, and MB? You can’t win the ISL with 3 players. Did they get some big time recruits?

Comment

Milton has about 10 players like that. I don’t even see Nobles in the top 5. Probably 6th or 7th place finish.

Comment

For the 4th time. Who does Nobles have besides SS, HR, and MB? You can’t win the ISL with 3 players. Did they get some big time recruits?
                              Team dynamic is also very bad with HR on the team.

Comment

Team dynamic is also very bad with HR on the team.
                                Please don’t bad mouth individual kids.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X