Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    tell me which age and which club and which coach? I can tell you in 5 seconds if you have a good coach. BTW good coaches would never send your kid away for a chance to train him and make him better. yes they would say go if it was an mls and your kid was 15 but that is not the case here. fact is if he was that good they would have welcomed any chance to train him and you hopefully would have appreciated it even if the team was not bringing home the wellington cup trophy. they told you not to leave your club because they did not want to cut your kid. silly rabbit. you keep on thinking you are ahead of the game. sounds like it worked out for everyone. if you need advice send me the info and if you want to disguise youself,send me two years so we dont know who you are. But are you the type of person that would say the real team first or second. if your son plays offense,he likes the fight,so obviously the team first is his team. But soccer is a game of intelligence and you would know that so you would shift them to try to deceive me. got to go. enigo montoya and andre the giant are calling.
    This proves you’re an idiot with no knowledge at all...”good coaches would never send your kid away.......” only coaches who are all about money and their own ego would beg kids to stay. If that’s what you think is a good coach you’re so far off the mark I’m actually feeling a little sorry for you. A true “good coach” puts the players interest first, if that means sending them somewhere else as it would be better for them that’s what they will do. I’m now curious though so here we go my kids are 2010 & 2012 boys - where should I go to get my kids the best soccer experience?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This proves you’re an idiot with no knowledge at all...”good coaches would never send your kid away.......” only coaches who are all about money and their own ego would beg kids to stay. If that’s what you think is a good coach you’re so far off the mark I’m actually feeling a little sorry for you. A true “good coach” puts the players interest first, if that means sending them somewhere else as it would be better for them that’s what they will do. I’m now curious though so here we go my kids are 2010 & 2012 boys - where should I go to get my kids the best soccer experience?
      Allow me to help. Weston has always been consistent for the younger ages. Gardens has great young coaches for ecnl but that starts around 09 or 08. Jupiter has real strong team with 09's or 10. Just find the best coach for those years or make sure kid has fun. I personally never send kids away unless it is to the next level and in south florida that really is only an mls academy. No other teams have stood out as better places for development although many programs have outstanding trainers as well as bad ones.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X