X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2785532]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Can you then explain why someone started this thread? If your kid plays for the 03 girls at SUSA, you're right, you shouldn't be worried, they're excellent, but SUSA and JR always seem to be talking about Smithtown, why is that?
    Duh, did it ever occur to you that the person who started this thread was looking to stir shlt up for Lips AND JR???
    You really think that crap came from someone at Susa? Really? Have you seen the rosters of the teams he coaches? My guess is probably not. I'll give you a clue, they're freaking packed and stacked. You got YNT players, Power 5 commits, GDA POYs, ECNL POYs, H.S. POYs, H.S. All-State players, yet somehow you think these people are starting rumors about their coach brokering a deal with a local town club and promising ECNL spots? Come on now

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2787000]

Duh, did it ever occur to you that the person who started this thread was looking to stir shlt up for Lips AND JR???
      You really think that crap came from someone at Susa? Really? Have you seen the rosters of the teams he coaches? My guess is probably not. I'll give you a clue, they're freaking packed and stacked. You got YNT players, Power 5 commits, GDA POYs, ECNL POYs, H.S. POYs, H.S. All-State players, yet somehow you think these people are starting rumors about their coach brokering a deal with a local town club and promising ECNL spots? Come on now
      At all of the age groups? What happens after the 03s graduate?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2787000]

Yes, I do think SUSA started this chain because that's what their marketing interns do, everyone knows that's.
        They post things, true or not, all the time to try and insure that they grab every decent player from every club not just Smithtown. What I'd like to know is who said anything about promising ECNL spots? I went through this thread and haven't seen anything about that, so what do you know? Please share

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2787164]

Yes, I do think SUSA started this chain because that's what their marketing interns do, everyone knows that's.
          They post things, true or not, all the time to try and insure that they grab every decent player from every club not just Smithtown. What I'd like to know is who said anything about promising ECNL spots? I went through this thread and haven't seen anything about that, so what do you know? Please share
          Let’s -it this to rest. There is no possible reason for SUSA to care about anything Smithtown. There is nothing to gain. On the other hand the Slammers want to be relevant in this new soccer world order so the parents will manufacture this scenario. I do not know a SUSA person who has given this a moments thought. Good luck to the Slammers. Wish the players well.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2787149]

At all of the age groups? What happens after the 03s graduate?
            Nope, I was only talking about the 2004s and 2005s...the teams that JR coaches, the people that are being accused of starting this silly thread.
            Yes, you read that right, the 04 and 05 rosters have YNT players, Power 5 commits, GDA POY, ECNL POY, H.S. POYs and H.S. All-State players.

But sure, everyone's just plotting to figure out how they can get some of the players from the local town program to max out their rosters.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2787164]

This was in the very first post that kicked off this thread-"Hearing a deal for a few girls to move to the ECNL rosters already in place". I know, reading is hard sometimes.

Why keep pushing? Do you want people to come out and directly insult the kids? People are all being kind by saying things like sights are set a little higher, haven't given the Slammers much thought, not making deals with the local town team...try reading between the lines and just let it go.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2787216]

Nope, I was only talking about the 2004s and 2005s...the teams that JR coaches, the people that are being accused of starting this silly thread.
                Yes, you read that right, the 04 and 05 rosters have YNT players, Power 5 commits, GDA POY, ECNL POY, H.S. POYs and H.S. All-State players.

But sure, everyone's just plotting to figure out how they can get some of the players from the local town program to max out their rosters.
                YNT?? You are losing it. Power 5 commits? This is the funniest comment ever.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2787382]

YNT?? You are losing it. Power 5 commits? This is the funniest comment ever.
                  Well unless the ACC & Big10 have been demoted, 'tis true, and I'm not talking in process-I'm talking full verbal commitments. And I guess camps and international friendlies don't count in your world...but OK.

PS-If you know how to use the google machine on your computer, all of this is EASILY verifiable-it's publicly posted. Now you can see why this thread about Susa chasing after Slammers players for their ECNL rosters are the funniest comments ever :)

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2787447]

Well unless the ACC & Big10 have been demoted, 'tis true, and I'm not talking in process-I'm talking full verbal commitments. And I guess camps and international friendlies don't count in your world...but OK.

PS-If you know how to use the google machine on your computer, all of this is EASILY verifiable-it's publicly posted. Now you can see why this thread about Susa chasing after Slammers players for their ECNL rosters are the funniest comments ever :)
                    No 05 or 04 attended a YNT camp. Nice try. Verbal commits.. man you are reaching.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2787648]

No 05 or 04 attended a YNT camp. Nice try. Verbal commits.. man you are reaching.
                      Wow, you really don't know how to use the google machine do you? Look again, it's all publicly posted. I'll help you out, the P5 commits have been committed for over a year...but yeah, these Susa teams are thrift store shopping in Smithtown, lol.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2787763]

Wow, you really don't know how to use the google machine do you? Look again, it's all publicly posted. I'll help you out, the P5 commits have been committed for over a year...but yeah, these Susa teams are thrift store shopping in Smithtown, lol.
                        The commits you reference were committed before JR and Susa. Nice try making it seem they were products of Susa. The 05 is eh at best. They are still looking to poach players since the best 05s are not playing for Susa

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2787781]

The commits you reference were committed before JR and Susa. Nice try making it seem they were products of Susa. The 05 is eh at best. They are still looking to poach players since the best 05s are not playing for Susa
                          Nobody said they were products of Susa, this whole dumb thread is about whether or not Susa is making deals with Smithtown players for ECNL spots. With the level of players Susa has on these teams, it is highly unlikely that they're targeting players from Smithtown. It's no secret, Susa acquired a bunch of Fury players when they bought out Fury, it's relatively well known that a bunch of LISC players made the move as well.
                          Unlike you, I don't like calling out individual kids on anonymous chat boards or commenting on their level of play-that's why I keep things kind of vague and invite people to look it up. But in this instance, I must concur, the hands down best 05 players LI, probably in NY state is not playing for Susa. She is an amazing talent and an absolutely darling kid, so let's just leave her out of all this.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2787808]

Nobody said they were products of Susa, this whole dumb thread is about whether or not Susa is making deals with Smithtown players for ECNL spots. With the level of players Susa has on these teams, it is highly unlikely that they're targeting players from Smithtown. It's no secret, Susa acquired a bunch of Fury players when they bought out Fury, it's relatively well known that a bunch of LISC players made the move as well.
                            Unlike you, I don't like calling out individual kids on anonymous chat boards or commenting on their level of play-that's why I keep things kind of vague and invite people to look it up. But in this instance, I must concur, the hands down best 05 players LI, probably in NY state is not playing for Susa. She is an amazing talent and an absolutely darling kid, so let's just leave her out of all this.
                            Round and round we go. We get it SUSA is the best, move on already. If SUSA is so good, stop responding. That's how this dumb ass thread comes to an end.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2787924]

Round and round we go. We get it SUSA is the best, move on already. If SUSA is so good, stop responding. That's how this dumb ass thread comes to an end.
                              Not the best at refunds

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2787781]

I just looked at the roster for the 05 YNT and there is no one from SUSA. East Meadow yes, SUSA no. Other northeast teams represented are PDA, Cedar Stars and NEFC. Did the East Meadow kid transfer to SUSA?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X