Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts > Talking MA Politics

Notices

Talking MA Politics The political side of Ma (Public Sector only, not your child's placement and the politics therein or perceived)

Poll: When will Trump will release his tax returns?
Poll Options
When will Trump will release his tax returns?

Old 15 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
LT. COL. VINDMAN ends with a message to his father: "Dad, my sitting here today, in the US Capitol talking to our elected officials is proof that you made the right decision forty years ago to leave the Soviet Union ... Do not worry, I will be fine for telling the truth."
During testimony on Capitol Hill Tuesday afternoon, it was revealed Lt. Colonel Alexander Vindman was asked by the Ukrainian government to serve as defense minister for the country...three times.
Old 15 Hours Ago
Unregistered

https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/...1115064508.jpg
Old 15 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Awww....look at ‘toon Con and his binkie.
Old 15 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
During testimony on Capitol Hill Tuesday afternoon, it was revealed Lt. Colonel Alexander Vindman was asked by the Ukrainian government to serve as defense minister for the country...three times.
Hahahahaha

Everyone left when a congressman tried that attack. Think it’s going to play better from you?
Old 15 Hours Ago
Unregistered

My god

The cons own witness - Volker - just called the notion that Biden did anything wrong as a “conspiracy theory”

Going so well cons. You should all be sick of the winning soon
Old 15 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Lost in a the impeachment news is the FACT that Trump employs a white nationalist as his one of his top advisors. I'm no fan of "Little Marco" but Miller coordinated a hate campaign against him with Breitbart.

https://www.newsweek.com/stephen-mil...-rubio-1471830

Meanwhile, another nominee resigns after it was revealed she lied about her education, credentials and made up a fake magazine cover. Only the "best"
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...ed-her-resume/
Old 15 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Ukraine quickly debunked that https://www.thedailybeast.com/ukrain...fense-minister

...But a former top national security official in Ukraine told The Daily Beast that he was “joking” when he offered Vindman the post and never actually had the authority to make such an offer. Oleksander Danylyuk, the former Chairman of the National Security and Defence Council in Ukraine, said he only remembers speaking with Vindman once about the defense minister position. He said it he and Vindman had engaged in a light-hearted conversation about how the two used to live close to one another in the former Soviet Union. It was then that Danylyuk jokingly told Vindman that he should take the defense minister job in Ukraine.

“We both smiled and laughed,” Danylyuk said. “It was clearly a joke.” Danylyuk said he wouldn’t have been able to seriously offer Vindman the position without direct sign off from President Volodymyr Zelensky."
Old 14 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Ukraine envoy Kurt Volcker testified Ukrainian aid was tied to Ukraine publicly announcing a Biden investigation.
Old 14 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Ukraine envoy Kurt Volcker testified Ukrainian aid was tied to Ukraine publicly announcing a Biden investigation.
“In hindsight, I now understand that others saw the idea of investigating possible corruption involving the Ukrainian company, “Burisma,” as equivalent to investigating former Vice President Biden. I saw them as very different. The former being appropriate and unremarkable, the latter being unacceptable,” Volker said in his opening statement. “In retrospect, I should have seen that connection differently, and had I done so, I would have raised my own objections.”

Sound the retreat !
Old 12 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Today was fun, but tomorrow is going to be a doozy.

Rest up Cons. It is only going to get worse for you.