This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe they are not allstars to you but straight off the Senior Soccer Challenge web site it says:
    "Pinellas High School All-stars VS. Hillsborough High School All-Stars"
    Its a fun game, for seniors, and they get to play in front of parents one last time, before some head off to college.

Comment

Fun for all but it's probably more important for those who are ending their organized soccer careers, (one last hurrah)

Comment

The 2 Pinellas players that received awards; one's mom was the manager who coordinated most of the program over the past 4 years, the other's dad was the announcer and did the photography for the programs. Just have to wonder if these actions helped at all.
        Bitter, party of one.....

Comment

I feel the PHU player should receive Player of the Year for Pinellas County for the second year running. As far as I know, it has not happened before and she has really made soccer popular in Pinellas County for the four years she has been here. I have enjoyed watching her success in high school and will miss seeing her accomplishments in the paper next year. Let's take a vote and send it to the newspaper. Anyone with me?

Comment

I feel the PHU player should receive Player of the Year for Pinellas County for the second year running. As far as I know, it has not happened before and she has really made soccer popular in Pinellas County for the four years she has been here. I have enjoyed watching her success in high school and will miss seeing her accomplishments in the paper next year. Let's take a vote and send it to the newspaper. Anyone with me?
            She has my vote!

Comment

Thanks Beth.

Why can't she make an ODP team or get mch playing time for her club team?
              Mom and Dad can't control those coaches?

Comment

Thanks Beth.

Why can't she make an ODP team or get mch playing time for her club team?
                Mom and Dad can't control those coaches?
                If you keep track, you notice she does get play time and her club team has not done well since she joined. She does fine against the easy teams, but anytime it counts, she chokes. It is kind of fun to watch dad's face though.

Comment

If you keep track, you notice she does get play time and her club team has not done well since she joined. She does fine against the easy teams, but anytime it counts, she chokes. It is kind of fun to watch dad's face though.
                  Clearwater was the finalist in the Disney Showcase!

Comment

Clearwater was the finalist in the Disney Showcase!
                    I will play along. And....they got CRUSHED. To be fair, it was not KB's fault. Leave them alone. They aren't bad people, and they don't control the SPT coverage.

Comment

I will play along. And....they got CRUSHED. To be fair, it was not KB's fault. Leave them alone. They aren't bad people, and they don't control the SPT coverage.
                      I was just responding to the fact that they haven't done well. They are one of the top teams in the state.

Comment

I think I'm going to puke!

Comment

This will be the last year we hear anything about her - she will be lucky to leave the bench at Elon except for practice games. She is very good at being in the right place at the right team. She is not fast, she is not skilled she plays smart though and always seems to be where she needs to be.

Comment

Brinkman

Get a life all of you Brinkman Bashers! She has accomplished so much in high school and if you saw her play you would know that and would not be smearing her name. She must be pretty good as 24 teams between Pinellas, Hillsboro, Seminole, Sarasota and Palm Beach County did not slow her down. Coach P. is a class act and once a player scores three goals in a game, they are taken out. Imagine her stats if she was allowed to score at will. As far as Elon; it is a beautiful campus with great athletic facilities. Brink could have gone to a larger school and played soccer, but she chose Elon for her own reasons, which were hers alone! Wish her success instead of being so negative! That is what is wrong with Florida, everyone is out for themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Get a life all of you Brinkman Bashers! She has accomplished so much in high school and if you saw her play you would know that and would not be smearing her name. She must be pretty good as 24 teams between Pinellas, Hillsboro, Seminole, Sarasota and Palm Beach County did not slow her down. Coach P. is a class act and once a player scores three goals in a game, they are taken out. Imagine her stats if she was allowed to score at will. As far as Elon; it is a beautiful campus with great athletic facilities. Brink could have gone to a larger school and played soccer, but she chose Elon for her own reasons, which were hers alone! Wish her success instead of being so negative! That is what is wrong with Florida, everyone is out for themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              And you think that her dad, who kept stats, wasn't out for her. She got an assist on any goal that she didn't score! That is the problem, the parents and their complete control, not the child herself.

Comment

I'm sure UF and FSU are kicking themselves for not getting her to commit. I heard Anson almost retired over not getting her, thinking he was losing it, but then he was able to sign the top recruit in the country so he decided it must have been a fluke. Many other teams scored by the way. It was PHU's defense that won them state this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X