Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how people rag on FCSC all the time. Meanwhile they are probably the smallest club in the metro Portland area yet still win state cups and regularly beat teams from bigger clubs in league / tournaments. Lot of sore losers out there.
    You clearly haven't had your son or daughter play for this club or you're blinded by the beaming light popping off of the DOC's wrist watch. They ain't in it for the kids that has been made obvious over years of observation, testimonials and neglect.

Comment

Funny how people rag on FCSC all the time. Meanwhile they are probably the smallest club in the metro Portland area yet still win state cups and regularly beat teams from bigger clubs in league / tournaments. Lot of sore losers out there.
      There seems to be a few WashT honks in this forum that can't stand the existence of other competitive soccer clubs in Clark County. FCSC has its issues--they had an embezzlement scandal about a year ago--and like many small clubs their quality varies greatly based on age.

But someone here sure doesn't like them

Comment

There seems to be a few WashT honks in this forum that can't stand the existence of other competitive soccer clubs in Clark County. FCSC has its issues--they had an embezzlement scandal about a year ago--and like many small clubs their quality varies greatly based on age.

But someone here sure doesn't like them
        We left because outside of the few teams affiliated with TE or Dan M there wasn't a lot of support. Practice fields are not well kept. The little bit of turf that they rent from Kingsway is overpopulated. They are able to compete at some levels because of TE and her pull. She is a great coach no matter what people say. With Dan M leaving there are a few quality teams left and coaches are iffy. If they merged with Pacific it would strengthen both clubs and make a decent westside Clark County option to the WaTimbs. Unfortunately, it seems this will never happen because of stubbornness or whatever.

Comment

We left because outside of the few teams affiliated with TE or Dan M there wasn't a lot of support. Practice fields are not well kept. The little bit of turf that they rent from Kingsway is overpopulated. They are able to compete at some levels because of TE and her pull. She is a great coach no matter what people say. With Dan M leaving there are a few quality teams left and coaches are iffy. If they merged with Pacific it would strengthen both clubs and make a decent westside Clark County option to the WaTimbs. Unfortunately, it seems this will never happen because of stubbornness or whatever.
          Are you kidding me both these clubs are run by crooks and clowns that guy WH at Pacific is even worse then tgat snake at FCSC. Both need to be flushed to give the west side of tge Couv any chance. WT starting a Westside accademy aimed at uniting everyone is a good move at least they are honestly trying to do whats right and you can see the fruit of that effort. Hope they tank both these j offs.

Comment

Are you kidding me both these clubs are run by crooks and clowns that guy WH at Pacific is even worse then tgat snake at FCSC. Both need to be flushed to give the west side of tge Couv any chance. WT starting a Westside accademy aimed at uniting everyone is a good move at least they are honestly trying to do whats right and you can see the fruit of that effort. Hope they tank both these j offs.
            Funny part is they hired Dan M who is a total self promoter and a fraud dont buy into that hype. Taking credit for college oppertunities he had nothing to do with guy has no shame. Then WT goes and hires him someone is drinking the coolaid big time or trying to hurt FCSC even more. Did you guys see what tgey are charging for tgat FCSC so called tournament 725.00! Give me a break but it does say youcan make payments.....seriosly what is going on.

Comment

Timbers will have a Westside presence starting with Junior Academy. They are renting fields west of I5 in Hazel Dell starting this fall

Comment

Timbers will have a Westside presence starting with Junior Academy. They are renting fields west of I5 in Hazel Dell starting this fall
                Not true. They are using Peter S. Ogden school in the "hood" on the central east side for their "west side" academy. Pacific and Salmon Creek still have all the fields on the west side locked up.

Comment

Not true. They are using Peter S. Ogden school in the "hood" on the central east side for their "west side" academy. Pacific and Salmon Creek still have all the fields on the west side locked up.
                  It’s the beginning of the migration. I think it’s a great idea to have other options on the west side

Comment

HAHAHA In the "hood"? there is no Hood in vancouver.

Comment

HAHAHA In the "hood"? there is no Hood in vancouver.
                      lol. i've never seen a part of vancouver that isn't "the hood". and i have family in East Los Angeles.

(granted, i don't know any of the wealthy people of vancouver, only the portland elites.)

Comment

lol. i've never seen a part of vancouver that isn't "the hood". and i have family in East Los Angeles.

(granted, i don't know any of the wealthy people of vancouver, only the portland elites.)
                        "Hood" is relative.

The Couv has plenty of poor neighborhoods, some of which middle class people might regard as sketchy.

The Couv doesn't have anything resembling, for example, East St Louis.

(All the gunfire you hear at Harmony is from the nearby gun range, not from any violent criminal activity).

Comment

There’s a reason why people from Cali and Portland are moving their businesses and their families over to the Couv’

Number one is because of the school districts. All Portland schools suck azz! Too much libtard influence. Then you have those same parents whining about youth soccer because youth soccer isn’t set up like their failing schools. Vantucky/camas/salmon creek are much better than Portlandia. This is what you get from Portlandia.

https://youtu.be/qaVvzTyMcls

Comment

There’s a reason why people from Cali and Portland are moving their businesses and their families over to the Couv’

Number one is because of the school districts. All Portland schools suck azz! Too much libtard influence. Then you have those same parents whining about youth soccer because youth soccer isn’t set up like their failing schools. Vantucky/camas/salmon creek are much better than Portlandia. This is what you get from Portlandia.

No, they'e moving to avoid property tax and sales tax and still be close to Portland.

If Vancouver is the promise land, stop sending your players and teams to Portland. Play in Washington only.

Comment

If it wasn't for the "libtards" in Portland providing a robust local economy (and sales-tax free shopping!), and the "libtards" in Seattle making sure the schools are actually funded, Vancouver would be like Kansas.

And we all know what's the matter with Kansas....

Comment

No, they'e moving to avoid property tax and sales tax and still be close to Portland.

If Vancouver is the promise land, stop sending your players and teams to Portland. Play in Washington only.
                                I pay 12k a year in property tax and I live north of the border. No one is moving here to escape that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X